Welcome to our new monthly wrap-up series, Druva Rewind! Keep in touch with the Druva blog for a summary of interesting news and key announcements from the previous month! As we head into October, here are a few highlights we believe are worth revisiting.
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest in cloud data protection on the Druva blog!
Meet Druva at an event near you — Register for illuminate22!
Registration is open for the premier data resiliency event of 2022! Druva’s illuminate22 Data Resilience Roadshow is an exclusive in-person, half-day event with Druva executives, industry leaders, influencers, analysts, and partners at the forefront of data resiliency. Join us at one of our three tour stops and:
- Hear first-hand from AWS, Dell, and Druva customers including Terex, Regeneron, Clayco, Essence, Vonage, and Maximus about their data protection journeys.
- Learn how to build data resiliency and reduce cost and risk at your organization with insights from Druva leaders, including Jaspreet Singh (Founder and CEO), Stephen Manley (CTO), and Anjan Srinivas (VP Product).
- Explore solutions and strategies to successfully protect your data from ransomware and recover quickly in case of attack.
- Accelerate your SaaS and cloud strategy with actionable advice from guest technology experts.
We look forward to seeing you there! Register for the illuminate22 closest to you:
- New York — October 18 at the Marriott Marquis
- London — October 20 at Chelsea Football Club
- Santa Clara, CA — October 27 at Levi’s Stadium
New IDC survey finds most falsely believe they’re safe from ransomware
Leading analyst firm IDC surveyed more than 500 IT leaders and found that nearly half of the organizations experienced ransomware in the past three years, with two-thirds of those affected paying the ransom, and another half experiencing data loss. Given this risk, how can your team best secure and protect critical data?
Get your complimentary copy of the IDC white paper to understand the gap in IT leaders’ responses to cyber threats, as well as explore their recommendations to recover clean data, mitigate damage, and get mission-critical systems up and running quickly following a breach.