20 October 2022
Chelsea Football Club
We’re excited to bring you the premier data resiliency event of 2022! The Druva illuminate22 Data Resiliency Roadshow is an exclusive live, half-day event with Druva executives, industry leaders, influencers, analysts, and partners who are at the forefront of the data resiliency movement.
|11:30 am||Registration & Lunch|
|12:30 pm||Druva illuminate22 Sessions Begin|
|4:00 pm||Customer Spotlight & Fireside Chat|
|4:30 pm||Cocktail reception|
Register before 30 September, 2022 to be entered to win 2 tickets (including hospitality) to the Chelsea/Manchester United game on 23 October, 2022 and 4 Chelsea 2022 Shirts for the lucky runners up! Winners will be randomly drawn and must be in attendance to win.
Attend Druva illuminate22 Data Resilience Roadshow to:
- Learn first-hand how to build data resiliency at your organization with insights from Druva customers.
- Learn proven data resiliency strategies from leaders at Arrow, AWS, and Dell.
- Accelerate your SaaS and cloud strategy with actionable advice from technology experts, including Roy Illsley, Chief Analyst at Omdia.
- Discover the future of data resiliency – from vision to strategy to roadmap – from Druva leaders, including Jaspreet Singh (Founder and CEO), Stephen Manley (CTO), and Anjan Srinivas (VP Product).
- Discover solutions and strategies to eliminate cyber threats, while ensuring compliance, cost efficiency, and global availability.
Complimentary Uber ride share codes, up to an £20 value, will be provided for round trip event transportation.