Druva helps address
Ensure government data is safe from corruption, accidental deletion or lost devices
Prevent the mishandling of highly regulated information by unauthorized users
Establish a single point for policy enforcement
Availability & Visibility, Reduced Risk
- Comprehensive backup and archival for endpoints, servers and cloud applications (e.g. Office 365)
- Supports physical and virtual workloads with instant DR directly from the cloud
- Centralized visibility, compliance monitoring and legal hold management for mitigating data risks
- Federated, high performance metadata and full-text search for legal and compliance needs
- Cloud-native delivers 60% lower TCO over legacy models – No hardware, no software or deployment hassle
The U.S. Cloud First policy requires that government agencies take full advantage of cloud computing to improve IT flexibility, boost operational efficiency and minimize costs — while at the same time complying with the strict standards set by NIST. Druva enables agencies to embrace cloud first, with:
- Built on AWS GovCloud to align with regulations and standards to support agency regulated workloads
- Protection for data in-flight and at-rest with FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
- Granular Role Based Access Control that enforces separation of duties
- FedRAMP Authorized, HIPAA and SOC2 audited SaaS service
Addressing the Critical Gaps of Data Protection and Information Governance in Office 365
Companies rely on the critical capabilities provided by Office 365, however these tools are not necessarily built to deliver a complete solution for data protection and information governance.
Learn how you can supplement the native capabilities of Office 365 to offer a single access point that also includes data across endpoints (laptops and mobile devices) and cloud applications (Office 365, G Suite, Box and Salesforce).
- Economical: A predictable OPEX model allows agencies to pay only for what they use, eliminating unnecessary infrastructure costs.
- Flexible: Easily respond to a change in capacity requirements with the elasticity of the public cloud.
- Secure: FIPS validated security with AWS GovCloud availability and durability protects data while meeting government security requirements.
- Unified: Information governance for physical and virtual workloads provides complete protection, archival, compliance, and discovery.
- Fast: Cloud-native architecture provides quick recovery from disasters and cyber security incidents with near-limitless archival capacity.
“Our responsibility in government is to achieve the significant cost, agility and innovation benefits of cloud computing as quickly as possible.”
U.S. Chief Information Officer
Federal Cloud Computing Strategy
February 11, 2011
“I think today the better bet is get to the cloud as quick as you can because you’re guaranteed almost to have better security there than you will in any private thing you can do,” Scott says.
U.S. Chief Information Officer
October 21, 2015
In total, 19 of the 24 agencies reported achieving an estimated $2.8 billion in cost savings and avoidances from fiscal years 2011 to 2015.
Government Account Office Data Center Consolidation Report GAO-16-323: Published: Mar 3, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 3, 2016
Druva Product Accessibility Program
Druva is committed to making its products accessible to all individuals. Today, this includes making the inSync Client navigable using the keyboard and adding support for assistive technology like screen readers.
Beginning with inSync Client v6.1.0, Druva follows the internationally recognized standards in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to the extent possible.
Druva tested assistive technologies to evaluate inSync’s conformance to the accessibility standards and has documented the accessibility status in a detailed report using the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) . This is a self-disclosing document which evaluates how accessible a particular product is according to the Section 508 Standards and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Please visit Druva Support for a detailed copy of the VPAT report.