Ask Yourself Today: How’s Your Security Posture?
Does your organization have the capability to recover endpoint data in the event of data loss? Can your organization retain data for a specific duration? Druva offers:
- Backup and restore solutions: Start your data protection journey. Simplify endpoint data protection and reduce data risks.
Does your organization have the ability to know that malware has entered your endpoints? Druva offers:
- Unusual data activity (UDA) or anomaly detection: Flags any anomalous behavior in a resource and generates an alert.
- Restore with confidence (RWC): Scans data for viruses and malware during restore.
- Warnings and critical alerts: Get notified for critical or potential issues.
Do you have the capability of restoring clean and safe critical endpoints after an infection? Do you have an incident response plan or playbooks in place? Druva offers:
- Curated Snapshot: Create the cleanest and safest curated snapshot with the latest version of files for accelerated recovery following an attack.
- Quarantine snapshot: Isolate infected snapshots in order to contain the infection while restoring or downloading data.
- Rollback Actions: Enhanced security posture for accidental and malicious deletions.
Is your organization compliant with data protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), to ensure that data stored on vulnerable endpoints is protected? Druva offers:
- Commitment to privacy and security: Druva is committed to data privacy, data security, and transparency in our data practices and processes, and helps customers meet key obligations.
Is your organization capable of handling legal disputes and financial damages related to customers, suppliers, or partners that can arise from potentially vulnerable endpoints? Druva offers:
- Federated search: Provides legal administrators with a user interface to search files and emails backed up by Druva inSync with investigation capabilities.
- eDiscovery: Identify legal hold data across users, devices, and locations (Legal hold preserves user backup data and avoid accidental or malicious intentional data deletion).
- Sensitive data governance: Provides visibility for compliance breaches associated with end-user data in your organization.
Visit the Druva site to learn more about the key features and details of how we provide one of the best solutions on the market today for endpoint protection, recovery, and governance.
And tour Druva's products to get a self-guided, firsthand look at our enterprise data protection in action.