BOUNCE BACK IN MINUTES WITH CLOUD DISASTER RECOVERY
Unified backup & DR designed for flexible RTO & RPOGet Demo
Cloud delivers comprehensive, cost-effective recovery
- Auto-discovery, easy backup & DR config and central, global management of VM recovery environment
- Efficient, agentless VM backups are kept at-the-ready for delivering an RTO in minutes
- Minimized RPOs with global dedupe and ever-incremental backup, which also reduces storage and bandwidth significantly
- DR spin-up occurs in customer’s own AWS account, simplifying configuration, removing security concerns and easing network failover
- Cloud native delivers 60% lower TCO over legacy models — No hardware, no software or deployment hassle
Leveraging the Public Cloud for Enterprise Data Protection
Managing a secondary data center to ensure proper failover when disaster strikes, is both time consuming and costly. Today’s public cloud eliminates this infrastructure burden and significantly reduces downtime.
Read the CIO executive brief to find out how the public cloud offers greater efficiency for IT and provides an on-demand solution for immediate spin-up and failover to any AWS region.DOWNLOAD EXECUTIVE BRIEF
Discover 20 real-world benefits gained when moving backup and disaster recovery (DR) to a single, cloud-native platform.
“Druva is already a big part of our IT security plan, and it’s going to become even more relevant in the future.”
Armin Sturm, Director of IT, Flex