BOUNCE BACK IN MINUTES WITH CLOUD DISASTER RECOVERY
Unified backup & DR designed for flexible RTO & RPOGet Demo
Cloud delivers comprehensive, cost-effective recovery
- Auto-discovery, easy backup & DR config and central, global management of VM recovery environment
- Efficient, agentless VM backups are kept at-the-ready for delivering an RTO in minutes
- Minimized RPOs with global dedupe and ever-incremental backup, which also reduces storage and bandwidth significantly
- DR spin-up occurs in customer’s own AWS account, simplifying configuration, removing security concerns and easing network failover
- Cloud native delivers 60% lower TCO over legacy models — No hardware, no software or deployment hassle
Growing Disaster Recovery Needs Change the Role of Data Backup
System downtime, failover complexity and disaster recovery (DR) costs are key reasons to have solid tools and services in place. However, the increasing adoption of cloud-based IT has added a new set of challenges for protecting business-critical data that can extend beyond the datacenter.
451 Research provides insights and recommendations on the increasing need for maintaining complete business continuity (BC).DOWNLOAD REPORT
Learn how to develop a successful cloud disaster recovery plan with this 4 step guide using best practices and custom templates.
Discover 20 real-world benefits you will gain when you move backup, archival, and disaster recovery (DR) to a single, native cloud platform.
“Druva is already a big part of our IT security plan, and it’s going to become even more relevant in the future.”
Armin Sturm, Director of IT, Flex