Druva is excited to be a platinum sponsor at AWS re:Invent 2018 – come visit booth #1039 where you can talk to our Data Management-as-a-Service experts, meet Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, a.k.a. Game of Thrones’ “The Mountain,” and take the #DRUVACHALLENGE!
Want to go deeper on the best ways to manage and protect all your data? Here is a quick look into what you can expect:
Why is Druva at AWS re:Invent?
Druva aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications, including AWS cloud environments. Our goal is to provide a simple, scalable, on-demand approach to take back control of your most critical data, all as-a-service. We will be highlighting Druva Cloud Platform services specifically designed for AWS users, including Druva Phoenix and Druva CloudRanger. You can learn more how Druva and AWS are better together on our AWS re:Invent microsite.
What’s going on at Druva booth #1039?
Come visit our booth to learn more about our company, product offerings, and why we are trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protect over 100PB of data.
- Take a photo with Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson – World’s Strongest Man and Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Try the #DRUVACHALLENGE, where you race to the top in our interactive experience to break through the cloud and learn how Druva can help you reach your business goals.
Stop by our in-booth presentations to see:
- How Druva Phoenix enables enterprise infrastructure data protection with a unique
- How Druva CloudRanger enables organizations to simplify and reduce costs by removing the complexity of back, data lifecycle management and automated disaster recovery.
Must Attend Sessions
Let Druva help you reach your business goals with our AWS breakout sessions:
- Protect business-critical data on AWS with Druva’s SaaS backup solution
- Mon., Nov. 26, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. – MGM, Level 3, North Concourse 307, T2
- How to Effectively Plan for Disaster Recovery in AWS Cloud
- Tues., Nov. 27, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. – Aria West, Level 3, Juniper 4, T2
So if you are in Las Vegas next week, come meet our team, hear from experts, and learn about DMaaS. See you there!
To learn more about Druva products visit our site.