Ransomware protection and recovery
Defend data with
Build your data recovery and business continuity plan confidently with a multi-layered defense powered by cloud data protection
Why invest in
The volume of cyber threats is increasing each day. Current organizations and their existing infrastructures can’t identify or recover from ransomware fast enough, especially across workloads that encompass endpoints and data centers. To limit ransomware vulnerabilities, organizations must leverage more advanced social engineering techniques to facilitate the spread of these attacks. Druva’s comprehensive cloud data protection and robust defense-in-depth security and compliant platform empowers your infosec teams to protect, detect, respond, and recover faster in the case of external or internal attacks, ransomware, insider attacks, and accidental or malicious data deletion. While it’s impossible to immunize from future malware attacks, Druva guarantees that you can significantly increase your odds of faster response and recovery.
What makes Druva’s ransomware recovery solution different?
Druva’s comprehensive cloud data protection, robust defense-in-depth security and ransomware response and recovery can empower Security Operations and IT teams to protect, detect, respond and recover faster in case of any external or internal data threats, ransomware, and malware.
Top-of-mind value drivers
Ransomware protection benefits
Reliable backup and recovery is critical to defend against ransomware. Druva provides comprehensive data protection against ransomware attacks. Rapidly recover with agility and confidence.
Defend business and workforce against data loss
Improve information security posture with faster risk mitigations and prevent spread within minutes of threat identification.
Ensure a robust data isolation architecture
Recover data quickly with flexible recovery options from previous snapshots at the backup and file level.
Automate response and recovery process
Respond proactively with full visibility into backup to mitigate any unusual data activity, prevent contamination, and threat permeation.
How does ransomware protection and recovery work?
How is Druva’s ransomware recovery different?
Zero trust security architecture
- Multi-factor authentication and access control
- Combination of Bastion, VPN, MFA and auto expiring dynamic credentials
- Unique per tenant AES-256 encryption for data in flight and at rest
Complete visibility and data access insights
- Detect anomalies by leveraging ML and data entropy
- Monitor reported failures, detect malicious activity
- Federated search for infected files and indicators of compromise
Monitor unusual data access
- Automatic alerts and notifications
- Identify potential risks, data anomalies
- GeoFencing capabilities ensure access from allowed IP addresses
Quarantining and deletion of snapshots
- Admins can quarantine or delete infected snapshots
- Customize admin roles to prevent snapshots deletion
- Admins can wipe-clean infected devices
Protect last clean copy and prevent spread
- Mitigate the risk of ransomware spread
- Identify infected snapshots and quarantine data
- Block restores or downloads of infected snapshots