Sending resources to 3, 5 or 100 remote offices for data protection is impractical. SaaS data protection allows you to deploy backup quickly, manage easily, and secure automatically with lower costs.
Remote office backup is difficult and expensive
What makes Druva different
Druva simplifies ROBO data protection by eliminating infrastructure management and costs, offering capacity on-demand, and securing data from ransomware.
Reliable ROBO data protection deployed in minutes
SaaS data protection can be deployed centrally to remote offices without the need for local hardware, software or management.
Up to 50% Lower TCO for ROBO data protection
Deployment, management, maintenance, and security of ROBO data protection is easier and less costly with SaaS data protection.
Reduce ransomware risks to remote office backups
Securely move and store backup data offsite, isolated from your network, to eliminate ransomware threats to backup data.
Druva offers IT teams rapid time to value with a simple and secure platform, centralized visibility, local self-service, and predictable costs.
- Intuitive web experience requires no training
- Simplify regional control with RBAC
- Standardize ROBO backup SLAs with global policies
Flexible, direct-to-cloud backup
- Modern workloads – servers, VMs, NAS, and databases
- Local CloudCache for difficult RTOs/RPOs
- Manage bandwidth consumption
Radical storage reduction
- Eliminate redundant data with a single cloud copy
- Reduce bandwidth & storage with global, source-side dedupe
- Automate long-term retention (LTR) – lower storage costs
Robust security & ransomware protection
- Data encrypted in-flight and at rest in the Druva cloud
- Druva cloud backups offer data isolation and “air gap” by design
- Zero-trust platform built on AWS
SaaS data protection for applications and data in ROBO locations simplifies management and dramatically lowers costs.