Manual data collection and preservation is costly, time consuming and jeopardizes data spoliation. Organizations want to reduce eDiscovery costs, risks and increase efficiency.
Litigation risk is driving up eDiscovery costs
What makes Druva different
Proactive data collection and legal hold preserves backup data across cloud applications and end-user devices to reduce costs and streamline eDiscovery.
Reduce eDiscovery costs by up to 50%
Automated indexing of data across endpoints and cloud applications reduces storage costs by extracting only relevant data sets for investigations.
Increase data relevancy to reduce search time
Federated, full-text and metadata search quickly identifies relevant datasets across all end-users, devices and storage locations.
Strengthen data integrity
Comprehensive legal hold, tamper proof audit trails and immutable backups prevent spoliation and preserve defensibility of eDiscovery data.
Proactive data collection, pre-culling and automated legal hold accelerates upstream elements of Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
Roger Huff, Associate Director, Security Investigations & Forensics
Simple, comprehensive legal hold
- Legal hold management across organization
- Reduce reliance on custodians
- Minimizes risk of spoliation
Proactive data collection
- Store data by date range and file type
- Preserve data across endpoints and cloud applications
- Identify legal hold data across users, devices and storage locations
Chain of custody reporting
- Data fingerprinted for authenticity
- Meets legal hold defensibility
- Metadata collected per DOJ and EDRM guidelines
Minimize risk of data spoliation with policy-based legal hold to prevent undesired data disposal and accidental or malicious deletions.
How it works