As an enterprise, managing a secondary data center to ensure proper failover when disaster strikes your VMware environment or an individual virtual machine, is both time consuming and costly. Druva Phoenix eliminates this infrastructure burden and significantly reduces downtime by enabling IT to harness the power of the public cloud, providing an on-demand solution for immediate spin-up and failover to any AWS region.
Instantly recover VMs in the AWS Cloud
Snapshots of virtual machines stored in the cloud enable enterprises to achieve multiple data protection workloads within a single environment. Within minutes, file level recovery or a complete image spin-up with failover is achievable with no extra infrastructure and minimal configuration.
- Agentless snapshots with change block tracking (CBT) provide zero production environment impact and aid in minimizing RPOs for your DR needs
- DR SLA Within Minutes VMs are automatically converted to AWS EC2 AMIs and can be spun-up quickly to meet tight RTOs and keep your business running
- Simplified Failover leverages existing AWS VPC configurations for automated network and security failover, without having to setup and manage independently
- Secure Failover boots the AMI in customers account with predefined security and network group settings, without Druva having any access to the environment
Leverage the Power of the Public Cloud
Built on the market-leading cloud infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Phoenix enables enterprises to achieve both global reach and leverage AWS’ vast elastic compute resources to quickly recover from a disaster event or replicate VMs for test and dev purposes.
- Centralized, global coverage provides twelve selectable regions worldwide with data durability of 99.99999% to safely and securely spin-up your virtual machines
- On-demand Infrastructure ensures that when disaster strikes failover happens quickly and effortlessly without all the administration and infrastructure costs of traditional models
- One-to-many replication allows organizations to replicate and manage VMs across geographies and accounts for cloud migration and test/dev purposes with no additional infrastructure needed
- Unified Recovery Environment removes the need for additional infrastructure and provides a single console for VM backup, recovery and DR failover configuration
A Secure Environment for Your Critical Business Operations
To deliver to the highest level of security, uptime, regional support and data redundancy required by our enterprise customers, Phoenix is built on the secure cloud infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS), the highest rated and most widely adopted cloud infrastructure available today.
- Data and systems are protected by AWS’s multiple certifications, including SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, and ISO-27001
- Data is automatically replicated to failover data centers within each customer selectable region and delivers durability of 99.99999% to ensure data resilience
- Your data is inaccessible by Druva and with our unique two-factor encryption model your data stays secure; not even under a court order can we access it
Extreme Cloud Performance for Your RTO and RPO Needs
Phoenix is designed from the ground up to deliver the highest level of data throughput possible so that your organization can meet its RPO and RTO targets. With its cloud native architecture, traditional throughput bottlenecks are removed enabling scale into the 1000s of servers with zero performance impact.
- 100 Mbps transfer speeds with change block tracking enable you to hit defined backup windows and ensure that your VMs are at the ready in case disaster strikes
- Parallelized data transfers ensure the most data is transferred in the shortest amount of time using maximum allocated bandwidth both upstream and downstream
- Patented global deduplication maximizes WAN throughput, delivering as high as 1 Gbps effective transfer speeds to put the snapshot process in hyperdrive