The secret to Druva’s success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Druva is the right place for you.
- Innovate, innovate, innovate
- Collaborative work environment
- Leadership development opportunities
- Highest ethical standards
- Organizational agility
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, vision & dental
- Unlimited, paid vacation time
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly sponsored fitness activities
- Daily catered lunches
- Weekly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Volunteer opportunities
* Perks described are relevant to US-based employees. Please refer to your local Druva representative for details on non-US perks and benefits.
Druva is an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.