Protect, Prepare, and Recover
from Cyber Attacks
Druva’s unified security command center provides customized, security posture insights based on your unique deployment, plus a centralized view of data and access anomalies.
Centralized View of Data Security Risks and Anomalies
Secure visibility into more data, backup events, and security incidents across customers and workloads than any other company. We analyze telemetry from each vertical and company size, uniquely identifying local and global trends daily. This data powers Druva’s security posture and data risk insights, empowering us to develop and deploy product and service improvements every two weeks, all because of our 100% SaaS delivery model.
How is Druva Different
Druva empowers you with smarter security that adapts faster than any other vendor, powered by the deepest, most diverse telemetry in the industry.
How it Works
- Backups stored off-site in a different account not connected to your network
- Object-based storage prevents encryption of backup data
- Malware-resistant architecture prevents ransomware from executing
Quickly Recover Data
- Ability to recover data for a set period, even if it was deleted using “authorized” credentials
- Immutability features that address both security and governance issues
- Security command center powered by unique global data intelligence
- Every day Druva analyzes telemetry from around the world to to identify local and global trends
- Built-in API integration with Splunk SIEM empowers closer collaboration between security and IT teams