Customer feedback is key to a successful product and today we’re thrilled to reveal a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86! An NPS score measures the likelihood a person will recommend Druva on a scale of 0 to 10, and our NPS score is a clear indicator of how well we are meeting customer needs.
My interactions with the Druva support team have been excellent.
I have never had a more pleasant experience with any Tech Support team than Druva support.
Druva’s score of 86 is an industry-leading score and also a breakthrough score for a SaaS company (the average for a SaaS-provider is only 26). We’ll get into what this means later but first let’s talk about how we go about receiving customer feedback here at Druva. There are certain critical components where customer feedback is essential: product, support, services, and education tools to name a few. By actively soliciting feedback, we ensure that our customers experience the highest quality and value. How do we do this?
- We have implemented a thorough system for gathering customer feedback called the A.C.A.F. Customer Feedback Loop where we a) Ask for customer feedback, b) Categorize the feedback c) Act on the feedback and d) Follow-up with customers who shared feedback.
- We have implemented the Customer Effort Score (CES) which measures how much effort is required by our customers to solve their problem. With CES, we ensure that our focus is on creating an “effortless experience” for customers.(After consistently securing 98% in customer satisfaction since 2011, we decided to replace customer satisfaction with a Customer Effort Score (CES) in 2018.)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) which measures the likelihood a person will recommend Druva on a scale of 0 to 10. NPS is calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors (customers who would not recommend you) from the percentage of promoters (customers who would recommend you).
Our commitment to customer success is evident in our most recent NPS ranking. Druva Phoenix has received an industry-leading certified NPS score of 86 and was awarded the Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC (CRMI) NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for Outstanding Customer Service. To receive this award, CRMI independently reviewed and verified the scores customers have rated Druva after each support interaction. Based on these scores, not only has Druva built up an outstanding NPS score, but the company qualified for CRMI’s award based on excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction. This also follows a year of award wins and industry recognition:
- Recognized as a G2 industry leader
- Selected as a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for data resiliency
- Achieved a 4.5/5 rating on Gartner Peer Insights
We’re proud of our achievement but you don’t need to hear it from us. We thought it would be more meaningful to share what some of our customers have been saying: