Druva has always strived for world-class customer service and satisfaction, and 2017 was no different. Because of this commitment, Druva was presented with our third Stevie award in a row for Excellence in Customer Service and Support. I want to sincerely thank our phenomenal customers for the ratings we receive on service metrics, which resulted in Druva receiving seven customer service awards this year alone. And we are continuing to challenge ourselves to do better than ever before.
Druva’s performance and attention to customer success garnered the following recognition at the 12th annual Stevie Awards gala presentation this month:
- Gold Stevie Winner: Customer Service Leader of the Year – Computer Software Industry
- Silver Stevie Winner: Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year – Technology Industries – Computer Hardware & Software – 100 or More Employees
- Silver Stevie Winner: Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) – Technology Industries
- Silver Stevie Winner: Best Use of Technology in Customer Service – Computer Industries
- Silver Stevie Winner: Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software – 100 or More Employees
- Bronze Stevie Winner: Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Bronze Stevie Winner: Award for Innovation in Customer Service – Computer Industries
Customer feedback is essential in measuring excellence, innovation, and customer advocacy in any customer program. This year, Druva’s key metrics were recognized in the following:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): 77
- Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT): 98%
- Consistently exceeding 98% SLA targets
- Gross dollar churn: <1%
- Customer upsell: 62% of new bookings in FY2017
- Case deflection rate: 18%
- Stevie Gold Award wins in two consecutive years
Customer Service Achievements in 2017
Over 4,000 global customers trust Druva’s award-winning data protection solutions. Druva continuously invests in customer service innovations and automations. Druva’s Customer Services team provides enterprise-class, 24/7/365 support with the philosophy that customer experience is driven by a holistic view of customer engagement across all functions in the company.
In 2017, Druva Customer Services made investments in following areas:
- In-product support experience
- Self-learning portals
- Cloud-status notifications
- Professional-services offerings
- Customer-success programs
- Smart Agents and high-performing teams
Below are two examples of Druva’s investments: In-product support experience and self-learning portals.
In-Product Support Experience
Druva’s launch of the Druva Cloud Platform Console provides a unified interface from anywhere. You can protect and manage the entire data footprint of your organization on servers, endpoints, and cloud applications such as Office 365. In addition, you can subscribe to new services, review service utilization, check the cloud status, and access support and learning resources from the new console. To learn more about how Druva integrates customer service with our products, visit our cloud platform page.
The Druva service-experience touchpoints are as follows:
- The command palette lets you search for services, devices registered with Druva, and product documentation.
For example, let’s say you want to modify the backup policy of a virtual machine. If you type Virtual Machine in the command palette, it will let you select the virtual machine service and give you access to documentation about virtual machines. You can access the virtual machine console to modify settings of a virtual machine registered for backup.
- Real-time Druva Cloud status is available 24×7. The dashboard shows the region where your snapshots are stored and its health.
- Our how-to videos provide deployment assistance, information on new feature releases, and best-practices.
- Product announcements and updates keep you up-to-date on new features and value-additions for customer business outcomes.
- Direct-access links enable you to contact our support center, go through forum posts, and read knowledge-base articles that can help you resolve product issues.
Druva Self-Service Portals
Druva empowers customers to solve issues on their own. Our support portal is integrated with AI-powered search (Coveo) so that customers can easily and quickly find the most relevant solutions. Key elements:
- Easily accessible content so that customers find what they’re looking for regardless of where the content resides in the organization
- Continuous knowledge-base content development for how-to FAQs and troubleshooting scenarios
- How-to videos for deploying, configuring, and managing Druva solutions
- Recommended reading based on what other customers have found helpful
- Ability to measure the case deflection rate and learn what content gaps exist, which helps us continually improve our self-service success metrics
Druva’s key support achievements in 2017 included the following:
- 18%+ case deflection with increased self-service.
- Federated and intelligent search, which is the key to a positive self-service experience
- More than 200,000 articles added this year
- Over 106,000 views by customers
- 5% decline in configuration help cases for the last three quarters.
- 4% reduction in the attach rate of cases and accounts each quarter
Customer Success Resources
To help you benefit from the knowledge of our experienced team, we have put together the following resources: