Traditional data protection for Nutanix is complex and expensive
Protecting Nutanix infrastructure and applications across primary data centers, remote offices, and multi-cloud environments with multiple tools escalates costs, creates security challenges, and slows innovation.
Simple and scalable backup with ransomware protection
Cloud backup for Nutanix that deploys in minutes and scales on-demand. Zero-trust architecture and multi-level resilience protect backup data.
Fast and flexible restores and workload mobility
Restore VMs, disks, and files from the cloud, in the cloud, and from on-premises.
Lower the TCO of Nutanix backup and recovery
Reduce infrastructure, storage, and management costs by eliminating backup copies, using direct-to-cloud backup, and integrating long-term retention.
SaaS data protection for Nutanix hybrid cloud deployments
Radically simple backup, disaster recovery, ransomware recovery, cloud archiving, and analytics for Nutanix infrastructure and applications delivered through a single console.
How is Druva different?
Druva’s cloud-native data protection platform eliminates infrastructure dependencies and management, simplifying multi-cloud protection of VMs, applications, and files.
The most efficient data protection for Nutanix hybrid cloud deployments
- Simple operations — Deploy in minutes with no hardware or special training required
- Fast, storage-efficient backups with global, source deduplication and ever-incrementals
- Transparent and dynamic scaling of compute and storage on-demand
Extreme storage efficiency with no management overhead
- Source, global deduplication across on-premises and cloud instances
- One resilient backup in the cloud eliminates offsite requirements and duplicate data
- Integrated cloud archiving for long-term retention cuts storage costs by up to 50%*
How AHV protection works
Phil Goodwin, Research Director, IDC