Network attached storage (NAS) centralizes worldwide access to data, but it also comes with vendor lock-in, management complexity, time-intensive restores, and challenging data protection processes.
with the cloud
What makes Druva different
Vendor agnostic NAS backup of single or multiple shares, files and folders in native format to accelerate backups and restores.
High-performance NAS cloud backup
Multiple node and stream backup/restores maximize network and compute availability while increasing backup speeds.
Eliminate hardware, leverage NAS backup in cloud
Lower backup costs compared to disk-to-disk backup solutions. Recover files from any point-in-time backup and storage tier. Single step turns on long-term data retention.
Built-in ransomware protection
Data encrypted in-flight and at rest. Deduplication conceals reference data and metadata. Envelope encryption delivers isolated and immutable backups.
NAS cloud backup reduces total storage use, costs and network utilization with global deduplication. NAS backup without hardware while storing immutable snapshots in the cloud.
Lewis Barbour, Head of IT
Backup/restore any NAS device
- Supports NFS, CIFS, SMB NAS devices
- Proxy replaces direct access to storage
- Parallel backups for large deployments
Smart backups with Smart Scan
- Metadata search identifies changed data
- Eliminates repeated backup of all data
- More efficient incremental backups
NAS cloud backup lowers costs
- Saving unique data reduces storage use
- Backup and restore to any NAS platform
- Legal, compliance data stored on cold tier
Unified data protection that encompasses NAS backup and storage. LAN speed backup and restores across individual files, folders and entire volumes.
How it works