Cloud data protection
Invest in your data,
Free your business from the burden of infrastructure and focus your team and investments on your most valuable business asset: data
Don’t let legacy data protection burden your organization
Data is your business’s most valuable asset and it deserves the best protection. To deliver its full value, you need to protect wherever it lives, as it grows, and comply with required business SLAs.
Legacy data protection hardware and software expose your business to unpredictable and exponential costs as data grows. Maintaining disparate technologies can be a real burden on your team. The backup and recovery orchestration of data prevents the compliance with SLAs. Finally, unfit to protect cloud data, this infrastructure prevents you from protecting newer workloads, and impacts your ability to innovate.
Instead of protecting and managing data, your time and budget are overspent maintaining data protection infrastructure. Meanwhile, strategic initiatives requiring the availability of more data are at risk. The cost and complexity of legacy infrastructure threaten the value of your data.
Reduce the cost and complexity
of data protection
Cloud data protection benefits
Druva provides a new operating model for cloud data protection: an architecture that combines security and scalability, a transparent consumption-based model, and a radically simple user experience.
with cloud data protection
Remote office/back office
Protect and manage data distributed across your on-premises network, from one interface, without additional software or hardware.
SaaS applications backup
Protect your Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and Salesforce data from data theft and ransomware. Maintain compliance.
AWS workloads backup
Backup and recover your AWS services and resources across accounts, regions, from a single interface.
How is Druva cloud backup different?
The Druva Cloud Platform architecture, business model, and experience focus data protection on the value of data, not on the value of the underlying infrastructure.
Always up to date. Critical tasks automated.
- Forget patches or upgrades, the platform is always updated without downtime.
- Leverage the latest updates as soon as they’re available in the platform.
- Reduce costs and enjoy security upgrades managed by Druva’s cloud operations.
A transparent business model to lower and control costs
- Control costs with all-inclusive pricing based on the volume of data or users.
- Avoid surprises as there are no hosting costs or charges for recovery.
- Benefit from Druva’s cloud operations that improve prices and availability.
Scale data up or down, you’re protected
- Get protected instantly — it takes less than 15 minutes to deploy.
- Auto-scale up or down based on the data needs of your business.
- Empower your admins immediately to protect your data, without a learning curve.
More than backup
- Protect data from ransomware with attack identification, response, and recovery.
- Maintain your data availability and compliance to use at all times.
- Achieve cyber-resiliency by integrating with your security ecosystem.
Bob McCowan, Vice President & CIO,