Radically Simple Data Center Backup
Experience the power of SaaS for data center backup and DR
Transform your data center backup with Druva Phoenix™
Scalable, all-in-one backup, disaster recovery (DR), archival and analytics. Simplify data protection, dramatically reduce costs, and improve data visibility for today’s complex information environments.
Microsoft 365 | G-Suite | Slack
Oracle | MS-SQL
VMware | Hyper-V
File / Physical Servers
NAS | Linux | Windows
Reduce TCO by up to 50%
Drive costs down with cloud data protection, global deduplication, intelligent tiering to AWS S3 Glacier Deep Archive, and pay-as-you-go pricing.
All-in-one Backup, Archival & DR
Centralize your local and remote data protection, with a single control plane to manage all your data center backup and disaster recovery needs.
Delivered “As-a-Service”, Built on AWS
Provision data protection within minutes, securely with on demand scalability, without the overhead of hardware, software or maintenance.
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Built on the Druva Cloud File System, AI-powered metadata engine, microservices-based processing, API-first, and a Zero Trust security model.
Druva Phoenix™ Features
Cloud Backup and Recovery
- Global source-side, inline deduplication
- Incremental forever backup model
- Unlimited restores (no cloud egress charges)
Cloud Disaster Recovery
- RTO within minutes, RPO of one hour
- Automated recovery and runbook execution
- Recover within a VPC
- Clone VPCs across regions or accounts
Long Term Retention and Archiving
- Intelligent tiering to S3 Glacier Deep Archiving
- Global search of files across all data – any age
- No limits to number of aged snapshots
- Predict and implement savings in real-time
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Predictive analytics for backup optimization
Enterprise Level RTO/RPO
- Optional CloudCache for faster data access
- Integrated with AWS Snowball Edge
- Globally available across 21 regions
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- TLS 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- No key management required
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
How it Works
Centrally manage data protection for remote offices, with full visibility and fast recovery for physical and virtual environments.
What’s your TCO Savings?
Total cost of ownership goes beyond just the cost of acquiring a new data center backup protection product; it’s important to look at the long term cost and complexity of the solution. Our TCO calculator can show you the savings potential of the cloud.