Transform your data protection with Druva Phoenix™
Scalable, all-in-one backup, disaster recovery (DR), archival and analytics. Simplify data protection, dramatically reduce costs, and improve data visibility for today’s complex information environments.
VMware Cloud | Apps on AWS | Azure
VMware | Hyper-V | AHV
Oracle | MS-SQL
File / Physical Servers
NAS | Linux | Windows
Reduce TCO by up to 50%
With pay-as-you-go pricing, global source-side deduplication to reduce storage footprint up to 20x, and auto-tiering backup data to AWS Glacier.
All-in-one backup, archival & disaster recovery
Centralize your local and remote data center data protection, with a single control plane to manage all your backup and disaster recovery needs.
Delivered “as-a-Service”, built on AWS
Provision data protection within minutes, securely with on demand scalability, without the overhead of hardware, software or maintenance.
Cloud Backup and Recovery
- Global source-side, inline deduplication
- Incremental forever backup model
- Unlimited restores (no cloud egress charges)
Cloud Disaster Recovery
- RTO within minutes, RPO of one hour
- Automated recovery and runbook execution
- Recover within a VPC
- Clone VPCs across regions or accounts
Long Term Retention and Archiving
- Auto-tiering between hot / cold storage
- Support for S3, S3IA, Glacier
- No limits to number of aged snapshots
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Predictive analytics for backup optimization
Enterprise Ready RTO / RPO
- Optional CloudCache for faster data access
- Integrated with AWS Snowball Edge
- Globally available across 21 regions
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- TLS 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- No key management required
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
Ready to get started?
Go direct: 1-800-375-0160