Radically simple data center backup
Experience the power of SaaS for data center backup and DR
Transform your data center backup with Druva Phoenix™
VMware Cloud | Apps on AWS
VMware | Hyper-V
Oracle | MS-SQL
File / Physical Servers
NAS | Linux | Windows
Reduce TCO by up to 50%
All-in-one backup, archival & disaster recovery
Delivered “as-a-Service”, built on AWS
Cloud Backup and Recovery
- Global source-side, inline deduplication
- Incremental forever backup model
- Unlimited restores (no cloud egress charges)
Cloud Disaster Recovery
- RTO within minutes, RPO of one hour
- Automated recovery and runbook execution
- Recover within a VPC
- Clone VPCs across regions or accounts
Long Term Retention and Archiving
- Intelligent tiering to S3 Glacier Deep Archive
- Global search of files across all data – any age
- No limits to number of aged snapshots
- Predict and implement savings in real-time
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Predictive analytics for backup optimization
Enterprise Level RTO / RPO
- Optional CloudCache for faster data access
- Integrated with AWS Snowball Edge
- Globally available across 21 regions
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- TLS 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- No key management required
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
Cloud backup for remote offices
Centrally manage data protection for remote offices, with full visibility and fast recovery for physical and virtual environments.
Achieve data isolation from infrastructure attacks, and quickly restore data to minimize downtime of compromised systems.
Ransomware protection for enterprise infrastructure
One-click, globally available, automated recovery for on-premises and cloud workloads. Recover in minutes to meet business continuity requirements.
Disaster recovery as-a-service
Long-term retention and data archival
One-click enables long term retention, with intelligent tiering to long-term cold storage, with federated search across storage tiers to align with compliance requirements.
Move workloads between regions, or between on-premises and cloud; replicate VMs quickly for test / dev as needed (works with disaster recovery).
Workload mobility & test / dev support
What’s your TCO Savings?
Total cost of ownership goes beyond just the cost of acquiring a new data center backup protection product; it’s important to look at the long term cost and complexity of the solution. Our TCO calculator can show you the savings potential of the cloud.