Company Positioned as a Visionary for the Second Consecutive Year in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions
SANTA CLARA, Calif. ‒ August 03, 2022 ‒ Druva Inc. today announced it has been positioned by Gartner as a Visionary in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions for the second consecutive year.¹ Druva was recognized for its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision and believes this year’s inclusion further validates the company’s innovative, SaaS-based approach to data protection that frees customers from hardware, software, and management.
Global organizations today are facing unprecedented challenges. While economic uncertainties and supply chain disruptions continue to exacerbate hardware availability, millions of IT positions remain unfilled due to a lack of skilled talent, leaving IT organizations with limited resources. Combined with advancing cyber threats, businesses need a more efficient, cost-effective approach to protect their critical data.
Delivering a mature, at-scale SaaS solution, the Druva Data Resiliency Cloud helps organizations minimize these challenges and gain greater control over their data through a secure, simplified approach. Additionally, Druva’s data management capabilities improve visibility and maximize storage efficiencies, while its consumption-based licensing enables organizations to reduce costs and scale needs on demand. When combined with its industry-leading approach to security, Druva helps thousands of leading organizations advance their data, cyber and operational resilience.
“Almost a decade ago, Druva recognized the potential of disrupting a hardware-based business model with a radically simple SaaS platform built completely in the cloud,” said Jaspreet Singh, founder and CEO, Druva. “Since then, we have continued to introduce industry-first innovations that enhance business agility with zero complexity or infrastructure cost. We feel this recognition is a testament to all the hard work our team has accomplished, and is further validation of the shifting landscape before us. Simplicity, visibility, time to value and cost savings are key to the future of data protection, and we are ready to meet these needs through the Data Resiliency Cloud.”
Customers Reduce TCO by 50% and Achieve Faster Time to Value with the Druva Data Resiliency Cloud:
- Best IT Decision I Have Ever Made - “Deploying Druva backup solution was the easiest backup deployment I have ever done. The administration and setup was easy and the interface relatively intuitive. I have performed several restores with no issues. Expansion of backup sets is very easy as well. Choosing Druva was one of the best IT decisions I have ever made."
- Fast, Efficient, Affordable Backup Solution - “Druva was so easy and fast to implement. Restores have been very easy to trigger when necessary. Product is constantly being updated. Really happy with our decision to go with Druva."
- Data Protection Without Additional Hardware Dependence - "Druva enables us to properly backup our on premise VMware environment without the need to grow our on premise footprint to support backups. When we acquire a new company, we can get their systems protected with Druva in a day."
View a complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report to learn more about Druva Data Resiliency Cloud’s strengths and cautions, among other provider offerings, here.
- Free Trial: Register for a 30-day free trial of the Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
- Customer Reviews: See what customers are saying about Druva on Gartner Peer Insights™
¹Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions,” Nik Simpson, Michael Hoeck, Jerry Rozeman, Jason Donham, 29 July 2022.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.