Recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute with a Unique SaaS Delivery Model that Offers Simplicity, Security, and Scale
SUNNYVALE, Calif. ‒ July 21, 2021 ‒ Druva Inc., a leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner as a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions.¹ The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall completeness of vision and ability to execute, and marks Druva’s first inclusion in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. We believe Druva’s inclusion underscores its commitment to deliver a radically simplified, modern SaaS based approach to data protection, and reflects the shifting landscape as organizations increasingly demand SaaS-first solutions to enhance business agility and transform data into a defining asset.
The combination of accelerating cloud migrations, rising cyber threats, and growing adoption of SaaS applications requires a new approach and a modern data protection platform that brings the simplicity, scale and security of cloud to all aspects of enterprise data. Druva’s SaaS platform simplifies backup, recovery and disaster recovery by removing traditional barriers and costs to deploy, manage, and scale data protection globally. As businesses face a growing number of threats and compliance regulations, Druva Cloud Platform’s metadata pipeline helps ensure data is readily available when businesses need it most, while its resilient architecture and security workload orchestration helps thousands of customers enhance detection, reduce data loss, and accelerate recovery.
“We believe the role of cloud technology will only continue to expand as businesses increasingly enjoy the benefits of resilience, agility, and cost efficiency shared infrastructure offers,” said Jaspreet Singh, CEO and Founder, Druva. “Like every other industry, data protection must evolve to meet this moment, and as a leading cloud data protection platform, Druva was designed with today’s cloud era in mind. We are thrilled to be recognized as a Visionary by Gartner and are ready to help even more companies shed costly hardware, navigate their cloud migration, and prepare for whatever comes next.”
Read what our customers are saying about Druva Cloud Platform:
- “We’ve saved money and improved team efficiency across the board,” said Timothy Loranger, Cloud Infrastructure Services Leader, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions. “Overall, with Druva we cut our TCO by 50 percent — and even more than that when you factor in cost avoidance.”
- “With the Druva Cloud Platform, I don’t have to worry about moving hardware around to support new environments,” said Chris Brode, ISO, network and system administrator for the State of California’s Office of Governor Newsom. “As we scale, we only need to spin up proxies and back up that environment.”
- “After we wiped the affected endpoint, we fully restored the affected data from the Druva backup in a couple of minutes,” said Rob Ljunggren, Director of IT, Vertrax after experiencing a ransomware attack. “I finally have the transparency I need to protect our data.”
View a complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report to learn more about Druva Cloud Platform’s strengths and cautions, among other provider offerings, here.
- Video: Learn how Druva can transform your data protection vision into a reality
- Customer Testimonials: Hear more from our customers on how Druva unlocks the value of their data in the cloud
¹Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions,” Santhosh Rao, Nik Simpson, Michael Hoeck, Jerry Rozeman, 19 July 2021.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Druva Cloud Platform
Built for the public cloud with a microservices architecture, Druva Cloud Platform is secure by design, always up-to-date, and offers all-inclusive, consumption-based pricing. As the industry’s largest cloud-native SaaS platform operating at scale, Druva Cloud Platform enables organizations to centrally protect data, no matter where it lives: cloud environments, leading SaaS applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and Salesforce, hybrid environments, or edge devices. By leveraging this innovative SaaS platform, organizations can reduce the cost and complexity of data protection, accelerate and protect cloud projects and increase cyber resilience and regulatory compliance.