100% SaaS solution protects, recovers and archives VMware virtual and physical data. First SaaS solution certified for VMware vSAN and VMware Cloud on AWS.
Protect all VMware environments
Backup and restore a few terabytes to tens of petabytes of data. Restore business services in minutes with single-click disaster recovery.
A major challenge for us in some of these remote locations is that we don’t always have a full IT staff to manage the backup process … with Druva, we significantly reduced the resources needed to comply with backup policies.
Mark Partridge, Director,
Global Infrastructure Services Syncreon
VMware vCenter integration
- Druva and vADP deliver image-level backups
and storage cost efficiency
- Dynamic assignment of backups to proxy pools
eliminates manual virtual machine mapping
- Business services are recovered in minutes with
application aware VMware backup
VMware disaster recovery
- On-demand spinup of failover sites into
13 different AWS regions
- Preconfigured DR plans allow single-click
- Business continuity without dedicated hardware,
storage or software
Simplified data protection
- Restore options for virtual machines: full, file-level,
and individual virtual disk
- Meet data locality compliance by protecting,
recovering and archiving in any AWS region
- Cloud-based architecture makes VMware data
protection affordable for any size organization
Cost-efficient data protection
SaaS platform delivers the lowest total cost of ownership for data protection by eliminating hardware, storage and software to reduce operational costs and your on-premises data center footprint.
When I added up initial and ongoing costs, I discovered that we saved over 60%, Druva was a bargain. On top of being the best performing, all-in-one, cloud-native solution by far.
Harrison Lewis, CIO
Cloud-based VMware backup video
On-demand disaster recovery video
Cloud-based VMware backup
On-demand disaster recovery
Ready to get started?
Go direct: 1-800-375-0160
About our partnership