As organizations consider moving Oracle to the cloud, they must either ‘lift and shift’ their data protection strategy or pivot to a new architecture. Druva cloud backup integrated with Oracle RMAN offers more efficient protection and recovery, on-demand scale and a lower TCO.
Scalable Oracle data protection is complex and expensive
What makes Druva different
Druva’s SaaS data protection platform simplifies and lowers the cost of Oracle data protection with on-demand scale and capacity, integrated security, deduplication, and long-term retention.
Most efficient protection for Oracle on-premises and in the cloud
Eliminate silos and excessive costs from multiple tools and storage platforms. Leverage cloud backups to ‘lift and shift’ Oracle databases anywhere in the world.
On-demand scale and storage without complexity
Leverage Oracle RMAN integrations for local or direct-to-cloud backup. Accelerate backup, recovery, and cloning with Oracle incremental merge (using image copies) or RMAN backup sets.
Lower the TCO of Oracle backup and recovery
Abolish excessive infrastructure and data copies. Reduce storage costs with global, source-side deduplication and integrated long-term retention.
Druva brings DBA, backup, and cloud teams together with a secure platform that offers the visibility, control, and automation needed to meet SLAs, lower costs, and increase agility.
Simple and secure Oracle data protection
- Oracle RMAN integrated backup & recovery
- Snapshot backups and DR for Amazon RDS
- Air-gapped, encrypted backups, stored on immutable cloud storage
- Unlimited cloud scalability
Flexible recovery of Oracle databases
- Point in time and granular recovery
- Recover from local target or secure snapshot in the cloud
- Automated, single-step full database recovery
Incremental merge and level-1 backups forever
- Meet aggressive 15-minute RPOs
- Fast backups with superior deduplication
- Fast copies and cloning on-premises and in the cloud
Radical storage reduction and efficiency
- Eliminate redundant data with a single-copy in the cloud
- Reduce bandwidth & storage with global, source-based deduplication
- Automate long-term retention (LTR) and lower storage costs by 30%
Unified data protection for Oracle on-premises and in the cloud improves data visibility and agility, while lowering overall TCO.