The volume and density of unstructured data on NAS makes it difficult to balance the costs and requirements of backup, recovery, and long-term retention. With cloud-based NAS backup, you can reduce complexity, improve search and recovery, and reduce storage and archive costs.
Protecting your NAS data is complex and expensive
What makes Druva different
Druva’s SaaS platform simplifies and lowers the cost of NAS data protection with deep analytics, global source deduplication and both auto-tiering and direct to cold storage capabilities.
Improve your NAS backup TCO
Lower backup and archive costs compared to other backup solutions. Single step turns on long-term data retention to cold storage further lowering costs. Analytics helps you exclude non-business critical data from backups.
Reduce the complexity of NAS backup and recovery
Deploy in <15 minutes with no storage hardware. Scale-out, on demand to meet SLAs using proxies. Recover files from any point-in-time backup and storage tier.
Built-in ransomware protection
Data encrypted in-flight and at rest. Deduplication conceals reference data and metadata. Isolated and immutable backups protected with envelope encryption.
Integrated NAS backup and archive reduces storage use, costs and network utilization with global deduplication across storage tiers. NAS backup without storage hardware while storing immutable data in the cloud.
Lewis Barbour, Head of IT
Backup/restore any NAS device
- Supports NFS, SMB NAS devices
- Protect NetApp, EMC Isilon, and others
- Parallel backup/restore to the cloud
- Archive backups to cold storage
(warm+cold or cold only)
Faster backups with ML-driven Smart Scan
- Metadata-powered incremental backups
- Eliminates repeated scans of all files and directories
- Accelerates backups of images and archived data
End-to-end data reduction
- Global deduplication across warm and cold storage
- File level analytics and recommendations
- Identify & eliminate non-critical business data
Intelligent, long-term data retention
- One-click, policy-based storage tiering reduces cost by 30%
- Direct to cold storage archiving for large file types (infrequent access tier*)
- File-level search across all storage tiers
Unified data protection that encompasses NAS backup and archiving for long-term data retention.
How it works