Cloud backup and archiving for on-premises and cloud NAS
The volume and density of unstructured data on NAS makes it difficult to balance the costs and requirements of backup, recovery, and retention. Data protection as-a-service works across on-premises and cloud to reduce complexity, improve search/recovery, and lower storage and archive costs by up to 50% percent.
Lower the TCO of long-term retention up to 50%
Direct-to-cold backup, storage tiering, and global deduplication provide a cost-efficient and resilient solution for long-term retention and compliance.
Efficiently protect NAS data on-premises or in the cloud
Snapshot integration, ML-based Smart Scan, and global, source dedupe drive backup, bandwidth, and storage efficiency across storage tiers.
Recover files from any point-in-time or storage tier
Metadata-powered search quickly finds and recovers all versions of files across file servers and NAS systems regardless of the age of data.
Druva for NAS backup
Druva’s SaaS platform simplifies and lowers the cost of NAS data protection with deep analytics, global source deduplication and both auto-tiering and direct-to-cold storage archiving.
How is Druva different
Druva unifies NAS backup and cloud archiving for long-term retention with a radically simple and low-cost solution that requires no hardware or storage management
Backup and restore any NAS device anywhere
- Supports NFS, SMB NAS devices
- Protect NetApp, EMC Isilon, Amazon EFS, Azure NAS, and others
- Parallel backup/restore to the cloud
- Archive backups to cold storage (warm+cold or cold only)
End-to-end data reduction
- Achieve radical savings with global deduplication across all tiers of storage
- Understand trends faster with built-in analytics and recommendations
- Automate the identification and exclusion of non-critical business data
How it works
Quickly find the latest NAS proxy from the Druva console. Deploy to an on-premises or cloud VM. Securely activate your NAS proxy in a few easy steps.
CIO, TRC Companies