Druva inSync is the industry’s first solution to combine user data across laptops, mobile, and cloud applications to provide centralized visibility, full-text search, and controls to meet enterprise data governance needs. From a single, unified dashboard, InfoSec and compliance teams can easily search across all end-user data, automate compliance monitoring, and identify data risks — without impacting employee productivity.
Investigative Search Across All End-user Data
By consolidating end-user data and providing integrated full-text search indexing, extensive auditing, and intuitive data visibility, inSync enables organizations to gain greater insight into potential business risks and to assess issues quickly.
- Elastic indexing is highly-secure, scalable, and on-demand. It indexes petabytes of data quickly — overcoming the limitations posed by traditional indexing approaches
- Federated, full-text search lets IT personnel perform fast, deep-text-searches of information across all users, devices, and storage locations
- Advanced mobile data collection uses innovative technology to capture data from desktop computers, laptops, and mobile devices, such as Android, to provide full forensic visibility
- Compliance with data-privacy needs by using settings that serve as ethical walls, prevents administrators from viewing content and audit trails, ensuring regional data privacy regulations are met
A 360 Degree View Into End-user Data and Interactions — Laptops, Mobile & Cloud
inSync’s simple, integrated dashboard and easily accessible, detailed audit trails enable organizations to monitor and analyze end-user data and assess whether compliance guidelines are being met.
- Consolidated data dashboard enables IT teams to manage policies, monitor and assess data risks, and review activity history to ensure compliance with regulations
- Tamper-proof, deep audit trails provide a chronological view of data activities (by users and administrators) such as adding users, altering policies, and changing legal holds
- Reports and alerts monitor users, devices, files, versions, and modification dates
- Aggregate and individual user views provide multiple ways to monitor data, letting administrators drill-down to deeper details as needed
Automate Compliance Management
inSync’s proactive compliance capabilities ensure enterprises stay ahead of potential data risks across end-user data sources and, when needed, quickly take remediating action.
- Automated monitoring searches across end-user data sources and alerts stakeholders of potential risks (e.g. PHI, PII, PCI)
- Preconfigured compliance templates provide pre-built, tested configurations for common data regulations to aid the organization in deploying effortlessly
- Customized search criteria help IT teams create and regularly scan for company-specific queries to find data with specific keywords or data patterns