inSync’s smarter laptop backup is designed for enterprise mobility including backup protection optimized over WAN, strong BYOD support, and a non-intrusive end-user experience. Its heterogeneous restore capabilities including Web and mobile access empower the end-user with anytime anywhere access to data. It’s built to be user friendly and yet to offer the highest IT productivity gains for the most demanding enterprises.
Employing the best data reduction technique in the industry, inSync delivers the industry’s best performance with dramatic increases in storage and bandwidth savings.
inSync offers a strong suite of BYOD , data access and protection capabilities for endpoints including Windows laptops, Macs, iPad, iPhone, Android devices and Windows 8 phones.
- A non-intrusive client enables users to use their endpoints without any perceived productivity loss while backups run.
- iPhone, iPad & Android apps provides users anywhere, anytime access to their data.
- Mobile backup, remote deactivation, geo-tracking & data encryption prevent data loss from mobile devices
Unlike legacy solutions, inSync is designed from the ground up for endpoints. Automated, secure and scalable, inSync can be installed and configured in less than 20 minutes. It offers easy definition and management of endpoint policies, saving time and effort for IT.
- Quick installation wizards and out-of-the-box settings make first use experience a breeze for IT.
- Its ease of configuration and management empowers IT to manage a wide range of endpoint policies for users, devices, mobile access, storage and BYOD
- Designed for near-zero maintenance, inSync offers one of the lowest TCO in the industry
inSync uses global source-based data deduplication to save only a single copy of content across users and applications. This innovative technology delivers up to 10x faster backup and over 90% savings in bandwidth and storage.
- Client-side de-duplication saves 90% bandwidth
- App-aware technology is optimized specifically for applications such as Outlook, Office, PDF’s
- Innovative HyperCache technology dramatically improves scale and improves speed by 80%
Backing up system, application, and personal settings makes OS migration, laptop refreshes, and device replacements simple for IT and eliminates time spent on reconfiguring past settings.
- Automated backup of a user’s OS and application settings including browser, printer, Outlook & Office settings
- Self-service restore of a user’s working environment including files, folders, and settings
- Works on multiple platforms including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and various Mac OS versions
inSync supports a large number of users and data, scaling up as needed. It offers a choice of deployment options and provides enterprise-grade performance and manageability.
- Elastic architecture supports large-scale enterprise deployments on cloud and on premise private cloud with multi-destination backups plus automatic failover for high availability
- Global, mass client deployment options saves time and effort to get started
- Integration with Active Directory simplifies management and authentication
Rest assured with inSync’s advanced, multi-dimensional security features that ensure the highest security standards. Its end-to-end data security, unique encryption management, and industry-standard certification & compliance are all designed for your enterprise-class deployment.
- Industry-first unique encryption management provides a highly secure cloud environment
- Encryption of data in transit (256-bit SSL) and in store (256-bit AES) secures data end-to-end
- ISAE 3000 and SAS-70 certifications assure secure cloud technology and operations