Druva inSync Endpoint Backup protects data on all laptops, tablets, and smartphones—including employee-owned devices. By minimizing the amount of data to be transferred and optimizing transfers based on network quality, inSync protects data anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Cross-platform Backup and Restore
inSync supports backup, access, and restore across all platforms and devices—corporate and BYOD.
- Data backup protects corporate data on laptops, tablets, and smartphones (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows 8 Phone, and Blackberry)
- Persona Backup preserves users’ system and application settings
- Heterogeneous restore of data and settings to any device or platform simplifies data migration
Industry’s Best Data Reduction
Advanced global deduplication results in fast, lightweight backups saving up to 90% on storage and bandwidth consumption when compared to competitive solutions.
Global Dedupe TCO Calculator
|Calculate your savings|
- Global deduplication produces smaller, faster backups by eliminating data redundancy across all users
- App-Aware Dedupe understands application formats to accurately determine block boundaries for deduplication
- HyperCache technology enables deduplication to scale by reducing server load
High Performing and Efficient
High-performance backup and restore ensures successful backups on networks of varying quality.
- Deduplication and WAN optimization reduce bandwidth and network resource consumption
- Auto-resume ensures completion if interrupted by poor network connection or short connectivity
- Multi-threaded backups and restores efficiently use available bandwidth for fastest transfers
“We received many compliments from our employees. They are very happy with inSync compared to the former solution, which had many interrupts, system freezes, and backup gaps.”
- Xerox Corporation, Druva customer
Designed for End Users
Backups and restores are non-disruptive, eliminating the motivation for users to turn off the client.
- WAN optimization analyzes network resources and adjusts packet sizes for optimal data transfer
- Smart resource throttling provides percentage-based bandwidth caps and CPU priority
- Self-service restore and anytime, anywhere access from web and mobile maximize productivity
97.4% of inSync customers positively rate the user experience
- Annual Druva customer survey
Automated, Centralized, and Integrated for IT
inSync reduces time and resources required to install, deploy, and manage backup.
- AD integration and integrated mass deployment let you roll out without scripting or user involvement
- Centralized administration enables you to manage all aspects of backup for all users and devices
- Global policies, alerts, and reports allow you to configure and monitor backups and restores