Druva inSync provides flexible deployment options to meet the specific needs of your organization. These span everything from public cloud services—which offer proven reliability and security with low cost—to on-premise single-server deployment and multi-node private cloud for complete control. For large enterprises, inSync Private Cloud integrated with object storage like AWS S3, OpenStack, and EMC ATMOS can deliver a cost-effective, massively scalable solution.
By leveraging Amazon Web Services—the most reliable and secure public cloud infrastructure—inSync Cloud provides the strongest security, highest durability, and lowest TCO.
- Benefit from the most secure cloud infrastructure, policies, and procedures with numerous certifications that include SAS-70 and ISAE 3000 Type 2
- Complete data privacy with two-factor encryption and unique encryption key ensures that no one else—including Druva—can access your data
- Have 24/7 access to data with 99.95% availability and 99.999999999% data durability
- Deploy globally and scale to any number of users from data centers in multiple regions
On-premise deployment offers businesses complete control of infrastructure and management. Organizations can also leverage investments in existing hardware and network resources.
Organizations can deploy inSync on a single node with excellent scalability.
- Support up to 10,000 users on a single inSync server
- Scale up storage as required by adding storage volumes
Multi-node Private Cloud
inSync Private Cloud enables organizations to easily deploy inSync on-premise across multiple regions globally, while providing the same on-demand elasticity and flexibility as a public cloud solution.
- Scale up each storage node to 10,000 users and scale out by adding new storage nodes
- Linearly scale architecture with a single cloud master and any number of storage nodes
- Create storage pools and automate data balancing across storage volumes in a pool
- Configure multi-destination backups with automatic failover between primary and secondary nodes to ensure high availability
Private Cloud integrated with Object Storage
inSync Private Cloud integrated with Object Storage like AWS S3, OpenStack, and EMC ATMOS empowers enterprises and MSPs with a massively scalable and cost-effective solution.
- Scale vertically and horizontally to petabytes of storage with linear performance
- Ensure high data availability with redundant and highly durable storage that has no single point of failure
- Reduce costs by using commodity hardware