Druva inSync Data Loss Prevention protects corporate data from breach on lost or stolen laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Your employees can create and access corporate data in diverse locations, while you can rest assured that corporate data is protected no matter what happens to devices.
Complete Mobile Data Protection
inSync provides comprehensive mobile data protection to protect data from loss and breach.
- Mobile data backup allows data recovery when smartphones or tablets are lost or stolen
- DLP capabilities—including remote wipe and device encryption—prevent data breach
- Mobile container preserves user privacy while protecting corporate data on BYOD devices
- Configurable policies let IT control which apps can access inSync data
Remotely Wipe Corporate Data From Any Device
IT can choose from multiple methods to remove corporate data from lost or stolen devices.
- Initiate remote wipe manually or by a pre-configured auto-delete policy
- Selectively wipe only corporate data on BYOD devices, leaving personal data intact
- Remote wipe meets NSA/CSS standards for data removal and disk sanitation
Device Encryption Prevents Unauthorized Data Access
Device encryption prevents unauthorized users from accessing, modifying, or deleting sensitive data.
- Device encryption leverages built-in encryption technology—such as Windows Encrypting File System—for strongest data protection
- Selective encryption of only necessary files and folders eliminates the need for heavy, full-disk encryption
- Automatic encryption and decryption avoids additional steps by users or IT
Geo-locate Any Endpoint At Any Time
IT can track the location of any endpoint, especially critical for determining if devices are lost or stolen.
- Precise tracking provides the geographical location within 10-20 meters at any point in time
- Familiar Google Maps interface provides details such as street, city, state, and country
- Easily detect the last-known IP address of every device