When laptops and mobile devices are lost or stolen, corporate data is at risk of breach and leakage. #1 rated inSync provides converged data protection capabilities to protect against data loss, so that users can create and access corporate data in diverse locations while organizations can rest assured that data is protected, no matter what happens to devices.
Complete Mobile Data Protection
The mobile workforce accesses data from multiple devices. With industry-leading technology to protect against data loss and breach, inSync helps organizations manage and protect their important data across all devices.
- Easy to configure, continuous mobile backup protects data from loss
- Remote wipe, geo-location, and device encryption prevent data breach
- Secure mobile container maintains data separation in BYOD environments
- Configurable policies let IT control which apps can access inSync data
Remotely Wipe Corporate Data
Lost or stolen mobile devices are the most common source of reported data leaks. inSync provides IT with the necessary tools to safely protect and remotely remove corporate data while meeting the data needs of BYOD environments.
- Initiate remote wipe manually or with a preconfigured, time-based auto-delete policy
- Selectively wipe only corporate data on BYOD devices, leaving personal data intact
- Wiping process meets NSA/CSS standards for data removal and disk sanitation
Prevent Unauthorized Access
While remote wipe capability provides compelling safeguards, for an additional layer of security inSync also enables IT administrators to manage device encryption, preventing unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data on lost or stolen devices.
- Device encryption leverages built-in device encryption technology, such as Windows Encrypting File System
- Selective encryption of files and folders eliminates heavy, full-disk encryption
- Automatic encryption and decryption eliminates additional steps by users or IT
Geo-Locate Any Endpoint, At Any Time
When a device is lost or stolen, being able to quickly locate it helps organizations minimize concerns about lost productivity and data vulnerability. With inSync, IT can track the location of any endpoint for quick recovery or remote wipe, reducing the need to replace devices and giving organizations peace of mind.
- inSync geo-location tracking is accurate within 10-20 meters
- Google Maps interface provides details such as street, city, state, and country
- Displays the last-known IP address of every device
Try Industry’s Best Converged Data Protection
Access our suite of data center class availability and governance solutions for the mobile workforce.