inSync Training for Administrators – On-Premise Edition
Administrators who will configure inSync in their organizations
Three days (4 hours each day)
Virtual Instructor-Led Classroom
Extensive hands on exercises using Druva Training Cloud Lab
Download Course Information
- Druva Product Portfolio and inSync on-Premise
- Druva products, add-ons, key features.
- Security, ports, architecture components.
- Storage Planning
- Storage audit and sizing.
- Active Directory Integration
- Data flow, backend integration and processes.
- Integrated Mass Deployment
- Bulk deployment across regions.
- Alerts and Reports
- Configuration and scheduling.
- inSync Mobile Companion
- Mobile backup and access.
- Data Loss Prevention
- Backup and restore for lost and changed devices.
- inSync Share
- Configuration, management and file sharing.
- Data Governance and Analytics
- Audit trails, policies, compliance.
For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for an upcoming class:
About Our Instructors
All Druva University instructors have 10 years and more experience in high technology. Each class is conducted by an instructor with deep knowledge in Druva products and a passion to support your training need.
We encourage Druva University participants to remain in touch with your instructor for any follow up question or knowledge resource.