Elastic Cloud File System
Druva’s elastic cloud file system provides a scale-out storage architecture for unstructured information. Clean metadata and data separation enables radically different results:
- Store – An object-based storage system provides infinite scale, enables direct fast access, and is self healing.
- Organize – A metadata server uses a fast distributed database to maintain a single instance and provide time-indexed views of all underlying data.
- Serve – Implementable on public or private clouds, the architecture handles parallel workloads with un-compromised throughput.
Powered by Leading Public Cloud Infrastructure
Druva harnesses the efficiencies, global reach and native technologies of industry-leading public cloud providers for unmatched storage flexibility. By bringing together the cumulative power of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, Druva achieves unprecedented performance and capacity on a global scale.
- Regional, on-demand object storage, provides 30+ customer-selectable regions to address regional data residency and provide instant capacity
- Industry’s best durability and reliability — object storage with multiple data centers per region ensure data integrity and high availability
- Highest level of certifications, all data centers are SOC 1, SSAE 16, ISAE 3402, SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI-DSS Level 1, and ISO 27001 certified
- Stateless elasticity provides scale and data security as demand increases and wanes during usage, adding new locations or managing through large-scale device refreshes
Secure by Design
Druva Elastic Cloud Platform is designed to offer end-to-end data security at the ends and for everything between.
- At the ends – Data is secured both at the device with DLP and in the cloud with 256-bit AES encryption. Further, unique 2-factor encryption key management guarantees strict data privacy.
- Everything in between – Data in transit is encrypted with 256-bit TLS encryption. The private cloud secures access using an edge server architecture.
- Infrastructure – The public cloud is deployed on state-of-the-art data centers that are SOC1/SOC2 certified. Further, all operational processes are audited for ISAE 3000.
Druva provides a future-proof solution that can scale on demand and around the globe to meet the varying data expansion needs posed by today’s environment, whether in the cloud or on-premise.
- Architecture designed for scalability, providing on-demand storage in any geographic region in either a scale-out public infrastructure or a linearly scalable private cloud model.
- Storage that scales seamlessly, both cost effective and easy to manage with dynamic load balancing and private cloud support for object storage enabling vertical and horizontal scale.
- Scale past 100,000 users, with centralized management for global storage regions, integrated mass deployment, AD integration and global data depulication Druva accelrates and simplifies your operations.
Built for the Borderless Enterprise
Whether you’re backing up mobile or server data, Druva’s Elastic Cloud Platform is designed to handle the unpredictability of unknown device schedules, unsecured networks, and poor bandwidth availability.
- Intelligent data deduplication is achieved directly at the edge by device based agents deduplicating data globally across servers and user devices
- Advanced WAN optimization produces efficient data transfers by automatically adjusting to available bandwidth and CPU resources