Endpoint backup protects your data no matter where it goes
Comprehensive protection and governance. No impact on user productivity
Desktops | Laptops
Smartphones | Tablets
Protect your corporate data anytime, anywhere
Find your data quickly and effortlessly
Cloud endpoint backup delivered “as-a-Service”
Cloud endpoint backup and recovery
- Invisible backup windows (run when idle)
- End user access with self-service restore
- Global source-side deduplication
- Incremental forever backup model
Endpoint data management
- Data loss prevention (DLP) with remote wipe
- Fast and simple OS migration / device refresh
- Ransomware protection and recovery
- Federated search across all backup data
- eDiscovery enablement
- Automated & proactive compliance monitoring
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- TLS 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- No key management required
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
- FedRAMP Authorized
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Integrated mass deployment for endpoints
- MDM Integration: MobileIron, VMware AirWatch, IBM MaaS360
- Single sign-on support (SAML, ADFS)
Unusual data activity monitors for abnormal file creations, updates, and deletions for the early detection and recovery against ransomware.
Ransomware protection for the mobile workforce
Automated compliance monitoring and management enables IT to quickly identify and remediate potential risks to at-rest sensitive data (PHI, PII, PCI).
Data Compliance Monitoring
Federated (metadata) search enables IT to quickly locate files across all users, devices, and storage locations.
Legal Hold Management & eDiscovery Enablement
Legal hold management enables data to be preserved, maintaining chain of custody until it's processed and analyzed in an eDiscovery platform.
Centralized migration management enables easy migration of end-user data and settings without interrupting business productivity.
OS Migration and Device Refresh