Phoenix Total Cost Calculator
Compare your total storage costs and discover how you can save with Phoenix
Describe Your Environment
Database / Applications
How many terabytes of data do you backup?
How many data centers / sites do you have?
At what rate does your storage grow annually?
- Software license
- Onsite hardware
- Onsite disk
- Data center
How do we make our assumptions?
- 3 year TCO comparisons include costs of legacy hardware, maintenance, upgrades, admins and vendor support
- Traditional backup assumes a disk-to-disk-to-tape methodology that includes backup software licenses, disk hardware and tape infrastructure for offsite backup
- Nominal daily data change rate of 1%
- Retention assumes a typical Grandfather/Father/Son (GFS) schedule with weekly and monthly full-backups / snapshots
- Server annual maintenance of 15%/yr
- Retention assumptions: 3 year period