Looking for an alternative to Mozy?
Druva inSync is a modern approach to end-user data protection that brings your organization continues, reliable and zero-impact backups, while enabling streamlined, integrated eDiscovery, no matter where your data resides (laptops, mobile devices, cloud services).
It’s no wonder why Druva regularly replaces Mozy at global organizations and why Gartner has rated Druva highest overall for Enterprise Endpoint Backup, for the third consecutive year.
The Druva inSync Difference
- 1. High-performance backups
- 2. Deeper visibility into end-user data
- 3. Legal hold & eDiscovery across end-user data
- 4. Data loss prevention for all devices
- 5. Secure file sharing for the mobile workforce
Lightning Fast Backup with Huge Data Savings
inSync’s patented global deduplication delivers high-speed, lightweight backups, saving up to 80% on storage and bandwidth – leaps and bounds over any other mobile data backup technology.
- Global deduplication
- High-performance backup
Visibility Across All End-user Data
By centrally capturing data and collecting tamper-proof audit trails of data interactions, inSync provides a 360-degree view across endpoints and cloud applications to address legal needs.
- Centralized end-user data
- Consolidated data dashboard
- Tamper-proof audit trails
Simplified eDiscovery Enablement
inSync is the first mobile and cloud application data protection solution to provide IT and legal administrators a single dashboard for managing legal holds for eDiscovery.
- Built-in legal hold workflow
- Chain of custody reporting
- Secure eDiscovery file access
Access, Productivity, and Collaboration
inSync Share provides robust, easy-to-use functionality for the mobile workforce.
- Quick access for users to all of their data from any device
- One-click secure file transfer
- Easy collaboration with peer-to-peer and external sharing
Complete Mobile Data Protection
The mobile workforce accesses data from multiple devices. With industry-leading technology to protect against data loss and breach, inSync helps organizations easily manage and protect their important data across all devices.
- Flexible, mobile backup protects data from accidental loss
- Remote wipe, device encryption and geolocation
- Data segregation for BYOD environments
Automate Compliance Management
inSync’s proactive compliance capabilities ensure enterprises stay ahead of potential data risks (e.g. PHI, PII, PCI) across end-user data sources and, when needed, quickly take remediating action.
- Automated monitoring
- Preconfigured compliance templates
- Customized search criteria
Data redundancy across multiple data centers
Can sustain concurrent loss of data in two geographically dispersed facilities three copies of data
Availability and data durability
|99.5% Availability, 99.99999% Data Durability built on AWS|
File-level (single instance store)
Client-side global dedupe on all backups
Optimizes packet size and number of threads depending on network noise and latency
Sub-optimal maximum bandwidth cap
|Based on percentage of available bandwidth|
Network Encryption (data encryption in transit)
|256-bit SSL||256-bit TLS|
Storage Encryption (data encryption at rest)
|448-bit Blowfish by default||256-bit AES, NIST standard, used by government and financial institutions|
On-device Data Encryption
Remote Wipe Capability
Cloud Application Integration
Preserve-in-Place Legal Holds
Limited, requires staging of data outside of Mozy
Direct access for eDiscovery platforms
(e.g. AccessData, Recommind)
Data Loss Prevention
Includes data encryption on endpoints, remote wipe and geo-tracking
Integrated File Sharing with IT Visibility