DxP, the cloud data protection summit hosted by Druva, is just around the corner! We’re creating a unique virtual experience designed to provide useful insights — fully equipping you and your teams with helpful tools, tips, and knowledge of all things related to cloud data protection and management.
The session tracks encompass a variety of workloads impacting businesses across the globe, including: cyber resilience and information security, data protection for the remote workforce, data center digitization and cloud migration, and protecting cloud environments — IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
Due to unprecedented times like the 2020 pandemic, and the increase in remote working, you never know what event or disaster will take place, which is why IT teams must be prepared. To add to the list of concerns, IT teams continue to tackle endpoint protection challenges around: insider/external threats, legal/compliance concerns, supply chain limitations, and lack of business continuity plans. For these reasons, it’s critical that you and your organization understand the importance of endpoint protection. And we’re here to help — especially during these uncertain times.
What will you learn?
During the endpoint protection session, one of our product experts will walk you through a demo of Druva’s endpoint backup solution, and share insights on how you can do the following:
- Control, manage and protect remote user data and device from thefts, ransomware and accidental deletion
- Drive remote user productivity and safeguard business critical data
- Plan for looming operational, legal and compliance issues
- Manage IT spending and support remote workers under uncertainties
- Prepare for business continuity in the changing times
What makes Druva different for endpoint protection
You’ll find out how Druva provides:
- A centralized, automated, and simplified experience
- Defense in-depth, zero-trust architecture
- Stringent privacy and security standards
- Speedy ransomware recovery
- Accelerated eDiscovery and legal hold
- Proactive compliance regulation and monitoring
Join us at DxP
Make sure to mark November 17th on your calendar — and get ready to experience an exciting half-day of conversations, ideas, and stories with us, our customers, and partners. Register here.