While data growth is not new, the pace of growth has become more rapid, the location of data more dispersed, and the linkage between data sets more complex. We see a lot of customers curious about how we solve some of these challenges and very interested in “what’s coming next?“
We strongly believe in the “community” and trust that the software best evolves when guided by the active community. In an attempt to create a platform for healthy share of ideas and make the roadmap more transparent, we would be starting two new initiatives –
- A series of Webinars
- Druvaa Idea’s Forum (annoucement coming soon)
These webinars will share our thoughts on some of the challenges faced today and what’s our take on them. I would be taking up the first webinar of the series on Sep 1st 2009 and will be joined on the panel by project managers and some members of the sales team.
In this upcoming webinar I would go over –
- The key challenges faced by customers for ever growing local and remote data
- Best practices for backup and disaster recovery (DR)
- How Druvaa addresses some of these challenges
- And finally share and discuss the Druvaa innovation roadmap.
- The 40 minute presentation would be followed by a 20 minute Q&A session.
Who Should Attend
- Customers – End user who have deployed or planned a deployment of Druvaa Products
- Partners and Integrators – Druvaa Channel Partners and System Integrators
- Analysts – Industry Analysts and Independent Observers
Duration: 60 Minutes Date: September 1st 2009 Time Options:
- US – 11:30 AM PST
- India – 2:30 PM IST
- EU – 2:30 PM GMT