May 5, 2008
Druva Software today announced the general availability of Druva Replicator version 2.0. Druva Replicator is a volume data replication and disaster recovery solution. It near-synchronously and non-disruptively replicates production data to target storage across heterogeneous operating environments (storage, application and OS) and over unlimited distances. The new release brings significant performance improvements for large servers and WAN based replication.
The new release comes with five key improvements –
- Performance improvements in replication agent specially for large servers
- Caching server is now an optional and separately priced
- Intelligent Data compression, minimal de-duplication and enhanced caching support at Caching Server
- Advanced reporting with detailed/searchable activity log
- Simplified user interface and license management
Version 2.0 is released on Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 server and RedHat Enterprise Linux release 4.x/5.x
More information about the product – https://www.druva.com/products/replicator.html Evaluation version of Replication 2.0 can be directly downloaded from – https://www.druva.com/download/replicator.html For further information and sales queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Formed in 2007, Druva Software is a leading provider of Continuous Data Protection and Disaster Recovery solutions. Since inception Druva has released two products – Druva Replicator (Continuous Data Protection and Disaster Recovery) and Druva inSync (Enterprise Laptop Backup). Druva is angel funded by Indian Angel Network (IAN) and Accord Internation (HK).