SUNNYVALE, Calif. ‒ November 5 ‒ Druva, Inc., a leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced its lineup as a diamond sponsor of AWS re:Invent 2019 at booth number 1115. The company will be showcasing the industry’s most comprehensive data protection platform built completely on Amazon Web Services (AWS), delivering globally available backup, cloud-native disaster recovery, eDiscovery compliance and more, across endpoints, data center, and cloud workloads – without any dedicated hardware, software or skilled resources.
“AWS continues to set the pace of innovation on behalf of cloud builders and Druva leverages these rapidly evolving services, from core compute and storage to AI and ML, to deliver a singular, comprehensive and power solution for data protection,” said Mike Palmer, Chief Product Officer, Druva. “From on-premises virtual environments, to the expanding SaaS universe, and of course, the next generation IoT, container and native cloud workloads, our platform improves data resiliency, lowers costs, and brings enterprises new data insights while eliminating most of the repetitive administration tasks that frustrate enterprise technologists.”
Druva is inviting all attendees to the booth to be a part of the following activities with Druva executives, customers and partners including AWS, Okta and VMware:
- Attend our breakout sessions:
- Self-service Disaster Recovery for AWS with Druva: Mon., Dec. 2, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Protect your cloud journey with Druva on AWS: Tues., Dec. 3, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
- Radically simple data protection with AWS and Druva: Tues., Dec. 3, 5:10 – 5:30 p.m.
- Stop by for daily presentations at Druva’s booth, including:
- Data Protection for the Cloud Era: Hear how Druva protects and manages your enterprise data across endpoint, data center and cloud workloads. Druva is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management.
- AWS & Druva: Learn about our joint solutions to support enterprise migration and the journey to cloud.
- Scalable Data Protection for VMware Cloud on AWS: Built natively in AWS, Druva provides integrated and simple data protection, backup, DR, and analytics for VMware Cloud workloads on AWS, and can be secured straight from VMware Cloud Marketplace.
AWS re:Invent 2019 will take place December 2-6 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees can visit Druva at booth #1115. More information can be found on the Druva re:Invent website. See you there!
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.
# # #
Senior Manager, Public Relations