Sunnyvale, Calif. – Oct. 17, 2012 – Druva, a leader in enterprise endpoint data protection and collaboration, today announced it has surpassed one million endpoints protected with over 1,400 customers across 46 countries increasing the number of endpoints protected by more than 450 percent year over year. inSync’s unified solution empowers enterprise IT with a comprehensive endpoint data management solution addressing critical challenges raised by Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and rampant use of consumer grade file sharing solutions. Druva has seen the strongest adoptions in North America and the UK in the technology, finance and manufacturing industries, and counts Deloitte, NASA, and Siemens among its customers.
Before IT can effectively manage a mobile workforce, enterprises need to be assured that their critical corporate data remains protected via automated pc backup, secure file sharing, data loss prevention, and rich analytics. inSync is the only unified solution that offers award-winning backup for laptops, smart phones and tablets; Integrated file sharing & collaboration with enterprise-grade security; Integrated DLP with data encryption, geo-tracking, and remote data delete; Unified data insights with real-time search and reports. The unified platform approach delivers the following efficiencies:
- Consolidated endpoint policy management across devices and users saves time and effort for IT
- Common de-duplication across backup and file sharing delivers huge savings in storage and bandwidth
- A single client experience across all their endpoint data empowers end users
- Full visibility into sharing activities as well as corporate data across all endpoints along with real-time alerts allows IT to proactively protect data
“Recent developments such as the rise in laptop and mobile device use, and the rampant spread of consumer-grade file sharing solutions have created multiple challenges for enterprise IT administrators,” said Sheila Childs, managing vice president at Gartner. “In order to regain control of sensitive corporate data, IT needs a unified solution that provides them granular enforcement policies and efficiencies while also delivering a superior end-user experience.”
Druva has received several awards and accolades including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor, Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2012 – Druva was recognized for providing innovative storage capabilities and containing the costs associated with storage and storage management.
- Information Age award, Information Management category – Druva was selected by the publication’s readers, for its innovative technology and ability to generate significant and sustainable business value.
- CODiE Award, Best International Data Protection Solution – Druva was recognized for its ability to provide flexible access to data and data loss prevention in the context of meeting international regulatory requirements.
- Storage magazine/SearchStorage.com Product of the year, Backup and Disaster Recovery Software and Services Category – Druva was named a Silver winner in the Disaster Recovery Software and Services category for its innovation, performance, ease of integration into existing environments, ease of use and manageability, functionality and value.
“Druva was the first to recognize that enterprise IT needs to manage the data, not the device,” said Jaspreet Singh, CEO of Druva. “inSync’s unified platform is built with both IT needs and end-user experiences in mind and works regardless of the type of data or the kind of device.”