Druva, the leader in converged data protection, today reported continued company-wide growth, citing 100 percent growth of its subscription business and marking its sixth consecutive year of triple-digit growth. Druva’s global customer count now exceeds 4,000 organizations. With the conclusion of its 2016 fiscal year ending on March 31, the company continues to gain momentum with the addition of new strategic partnerships, a global MSP program and the establishment of subsidiaries in both Germany and Japan. Druva also continues to expand its solution offerings with new cloud application support that includes Box, Google Apps for Work and Office 365, a strategic alliance with Microsoft Azure, and a new “pay-only-for-what-you-use” consumption pricing model for its cloud-based server backup, archival and DR solution.
“Druva is building the next great data protection company in the cloud,” said Jaspreet Singh, CEO, Druva. “Among a new generation of software companies who have embraced the scale, security and cost efficiency of the public cloud, Druva is offering our customers better ways to protect and govern all their data—both end-user and server. Not only can organizations protect and preserve their business critical information wherever it resides, but help discover it for legal, regulatory and compliance needs. This approach continues to win adherents and fuel our business.”
More Customers Gain More Value
Druva’s customer base continues to grow. In the last year, the company added hundreds of global brands, including AIG, Bloomberg, Chipotle, LiveNation, Monster Energy, Hulu, Merz, Marriott, National Institutes of Health (NIH), NBC Universal, ServiceNow, Shutterfly, Western Digital, Stanford University, University of Melbourne and Verifone. In addition, Druva customers are adding additional data protection capabilities and solutions from the company. In fact, Druva customers typically purchase 30 percent more than they did the year prior, every year—a testament to the solutions’ value and capabilities.
International Growth, Product Enhancements, Strategic Partnerships
Druva continued to expand its international presence with the launch of subsidiaries in Japan and Germany. In both regions, the company continues to expand and grow its partner base with the addition of NetOne, AP-Communications, CLCP, Serverworks and SO-NET Business Associates in Japan and Backup Solutions GmbH, Beck et. al Services GmbH and Florestan GmbH in Germany.
In the last year, Druva continued to grow and expand its cloud-based data protection solutions for end-user and server data. New solution capabilities include:
- Cloud Application Data Protection – Druva inSync now additionally protects end-user data residing in Box, Google Apps for Work (Google Drive, Google Docs and Gmail) and Office 365 (Exchange Online). This allows inSync to aggregate business critical information, whether it resides on a laptop, mobile device or in cloud applications, providing a single place to protect and govern end users’ data.
- Microsoft Azure Storage – Druva now offers customers choice to keep their data in Azure or AWS data regions, increasing the cloud choice for global storage to more than 30.
- FIPS-Enabled Endpoint Data Protection in AWS GovCloud – Druva helps government agencies and contractors that must adhere to the FIPS 140-2 to meet federal standards for the public cloud.
- All-In-One Server Backup, Archival and DR in the Cloud – Druva Phoenix now includes integrated Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities and a new pricing model, allowing enterprises to pay only for the actual storage they consume.
Druva also significantly expanded its partner ecosystem with the following:
- Global Managed Service Providers (MSP) Program – Druva now offers its dedicated PartnerSync program for MSPs with access to co-branded Druva technology, specialized administrative consoles and more.
- New Strategic Resellers – Druva established new resell relationships with SHI and SoftwareOne in North America.
Awards and Accolades
Druva garnered multiple industry accolades for product innovation, growth and customer service. These awards include:
- Stevie Awards: 2016 Sales and Customer Service – Gold Award winner for “Innovation in Customer Service – Computer Industries” and “Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software”
- Info Security Products Guide: 2016 Global Excellence Awards – Gold Winner for “Compliance Software”
- CRN: 2016 Channel Chiefs – Scott Siragusa, Vice President of Channel and Business Development, named a CRN Channel Chief; Cathleen Ventura, Druva Director of Channel Sales, named a CRN Woman of the Channel.
- Best of Interop 2016 Finalist – Best Storage
- Gartner, Inc.’s 2015 Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup report –Druva received the highest product scores in all use cases – Overall, Cloud Deployment and On-Premises Deployment*
- CODiE 2015 Winner – Best Cloud Storage and Backup.
Learn more about Druva data protection solutions at www.druva.com/products.
Druva is the leader in converged data protection, bringing data-center class availability and governance to the mobile and distributed enterprise. With a single dashboard for backup, availability and governance, Druva’s award-winning solutions minimize network impact and are transparent to users. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations on over 4 million devices. Learn more at https://www.druva.com and join the conversation at twitter.com/druvainc.
[*] Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup,” by Pushan Rinnen and Robert Rhame, November 12, 2015.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.