SUNNYVALE, California ‒ 21, August, 2018 – Today, Druva, the leader in cloud data protection and management, has released its ‘mighty’ lineup as a platinum sponsor of VMworld Las Vegas 2018, at booth number 1428. The company will be exhibiting its Druva Cloud Platform (DCP), the industry’s first Data Management-as-a-Service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications. Druva will also be joined in-booth by Game of Throne’s very own Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, “The Mountain”.
Druva is inviting all VMworld attendees to the booth to be a part of the following activities:
- Come Meet The Mountain, Actor and World’s Strongest Man on Monday and Tuesday to get your picture taken with Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
- Conquer your Mountain of Data in an interactive experience, in which you race to the top of a mountain to the cloud to see how Druva can help your business. All participants will receive a t-shirt, and some lucky participants will receive an autographed t-shirt from The Mountain!
- Attend our VMworld breakout sessions with GameStop and SailPoint, and hear Druva and partners, including AWS, VMware and Nutanix deliver presentations in the Druva booth:
- How SailPoint Modernized its DataCenter with the Cloud: Mon., Aug. 27, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. | Islander I, Lower Level
- How GameStop Leveraged the Cloud to Meet Business Continuity SLAs: Wed., Aug. 29, 2 – 3 p.m. | Islander G, Lower Level
- Stop by for Druva’s in-booth presentations:
- Druva Overview: The New Era of Cloud Data Management – See how Druva offers a single pane of glass for enterprise data protection, governance and intelligence.
- Druva Phoenix: Infrastructure Data Protection with a Unique Cloud-First Approach – See how Druva Phoenix enables enterprise infrastructure data protection.
- Druva CloudRanger: Automatically Protect Your AWS workloads. No Scripts, No Code – See how organizations can reduce costs by removing the complexity of backup, data lifecycle management and automated disaster recovery.
VMworld 2018 will take place Aug. 26 – 30 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Attendees can visit Druva at booth #1428. More information can be found on the Druva VMworld microsite. See you there!
About Druva & VMware
Druva’s direct integration with VMware enables organizations to gain the benefit of best-of-breed virtualized solutions and data protection with rapid cloud deployment. DCP also features VMware on AWS integration for workload mobility and fast recovery. This enables VMware customers to span data protection across on-premises and VMware cloud environments, allowing on-premises server failure to be instantly spun-up in AWS or restored in minutes into the VMware cloud.
For more information:
Visit our VMworld microsite
Druva’s industry-leading data management-as-as service platform unifies data protection, governance and intelligence across enterprise data, delivering enterprise-level scalability and security, while reducing cost and complexity. Over 4,000 enterprises trust Druva to protect and manage more than 100PB of data worldwide. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing