Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Principal Software Engineer-Development-PSE2017
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a small team of engineers to deliver product enhancements and features. Assign tasks to team members taking into account their strengths, weaknesses and capabilities.
- Provide technical guidance to engineers on their respective development tasks and wherever necessary pitch in with individual contribution.
- Mentoring team members towards good design, coding and testing practices
- Ensuring team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the product management team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them.
- Work with product architects to validate design and code developed by the team.
- Collaborate with other teams, specifically the QA team, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features.
- Indepth technical expertise and insights into development of client-server applications with good breadth across networking, storage and security technologies.
- Strong programming skills, preferably with python stack.
- Good exposure to Systems concepts and programming.
- Well versed with agile software development practices and processes.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team of engineers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Principal Software Engineer-PSE2017-Your Name”).