Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Software / Senior software Development Engineer - DEV2017
Druva product lines are available as standalone software as well as in the form of cloud services. They are backed by a highly-scalable storage back-end. Druva storage implements Continuous Data Protection and data deduplication components, in addition to host of other features, of the Druva success story. The storage engine is designed to scale 100s/1000s of parallel backup/restore requests at the same time. The storage engine uses state-of-the-art cloud technologies and databases, making it highly-available, disaster-proof and highly resilient storage architecture.
A Development engineer working for Druva Storage team will:
- Play key role in design/development of highly scalable Storage back-end of Druva product line.
- Explore wide-range of storage/database technologies to come up with best of the breed next-gen storage engines
- Responsible for complete software development cycle.
- Gathering & understanding requirements.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
Location – Pune, India
Experience – 2 to 8 years
Key Skills – C, Python, systems programming
OS knowledge – Linux/Windows/Solaris
Storage/File-systems knowledge is a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Software / Senior software Development Engineer DEV2017– Your Name”).