Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Senior Product Manager - Phoenix-PM2017
Product Information – Phoenix
Druva Phoenix is a unified server data protection platform built on Druva’s secure, enterprise scale and high-performance cloud platform. Phoenix allows customers to backup and archive their data indefinitely, enable several data services including Disaster Recovery (DR), Test and Dev while eliminating hardware and data center infrastructure. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry – enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a stellar product leader who will be building the next generation cloud product platform. The Product Manager owns and drives all aspects of the product roadmap, definition and launch while balancing key technical and business trade-offs. The ideal would be passionate about technology innovation and would thrive in a fast changing startup environment.
As a Druva Product Manager, you will need to:
- Drive product strategy and roadmap prioritization using market, competitive, and customer insights.
- Partner with other product owners, designers and engineers to deliver releases that meet market need
- Lead product initiatives with other matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
- Define and deliver product features/UX, validate with the market and drive delivery end-to-end.
- Collaborate with the sales teams and customers to evangelize the product, built strategic partnerships.
- Total 10+ years of experience in IT Industry
- 3-6 years of strong product management experience with a track record of defining and launching products in enterprise storage, software space.
- Strong technical expertise in data management/storage and the ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive a defined agenda and deliver world class products.
- Domain expertise in cloud technologies, enterprise storage, server backup and/or data protection a strong plus.
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers, driving strategic as well as technical partnerships
- A self-starter comfortable in entrepreneurial environment with the ability to push the leading edge of innovation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelors or higher college/degree in engineering. MBA strongly preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Senior Product Manager Phoenix-PM2017 - Your Name”).