Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer (Job Code : SCOE2017)
Title :Senior Cloud Operations Engineer
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The cloud system Admin will be required to design, manage, test, document, deploy, secure, monitor, scale, support and sustain the 24/7 Amazon EC2 cloud architecture for Druva, a cloud SaaS.
- Would work on networking, firewalls, security policies, routing, failover, HA/backup/restore, disaster recovery, cloud storage, security trends and patches/updates, monitoring tools, scale testing and cloud application deployment
- Would be responsible for security, scalability, continuous monitoring and harnessing, intrusion detection, security hardening and self-reporting/documentation
- Would work closely with engineering on infrastructure design, integration with the product and corporate policies and standards ITIL experience desired.
- Would be required to work in a fast-paced, virtual, start-up environment
- Linux administration
- Networking, routing, failover/firewalls, VPNs, https certificates
- Network and system analysis (sniffing, intrusion, detection ,port scanning, fault injection)
- Configuration management for complex software
- Python, Ruby, Perl or other scripting language
- Monitoring system logs, fault isolation
- Experience with Amazon EC2 as well as virtual machine technology like VMWare.
Location : Pune
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Cloud Operations Engineer SCOE2017 –Your Name”)