CUT TIME REQUIRED
FOR EDISCOVERY IN HALF
Centrally Collect and Preserve Dispersed Enterprise Data Across Endpoints and Cloud ApplicationsGet Demo
Fast-Track Data Collection and Lower Spoliation Risks
- Proactive data collection and preservation across endpoints and cloud applications via automated legal hold workflows
- Chain of custody reporting, extended metadata and file fingerprinting ensure authenticity and alignment with EDRM and Department of Justice requirements
- Cull data by date range, file types and view deleted files to significantly reduce downstream eDiscovery costs
- Easily pass data to leading eDiscovery vendors, even cloud to cloud, without the need for exporting
Accelerate Your eDiscovery Process While Reducing Costs and Risk
Efficiency should be at the forefront of any legal team’s process in order to save precious time and address rising litigation costs. Organizations leveraging the cloud have been able to easily cut their eDiscovery time in half while saving significant costs and minimizing spoliation risks. See how Druva and Exterro have created a platform that has helped legal teams take advantage of this technology within their organizationsDOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
451 Research reviews Druva’s expanded, end-to-end eDiscovery solution.
Move towards a dramatically more efficient eDiscovery process that puts all the data within the enterprise within easy reach of your legal teams.
“eDiscovery with Druva is amazing. Our investigative team has direct access into Druva with their own accounts and they can work with that data without IT involvement.”
– Isaac Wilson, Principal IT Specialist, AOSense