The Latest Innovations
Today's computing habits place a difficult burden on enterprises in terms of securing, locating and accessing endpoint data distributed across thousands of end user devices and result in extremely high costs to identify and capture the data for eDiscovery. inSync 5.4 greatly simplifies the process of identifying endpoint content and custodians, placing legal holds on relevant data, and ingesting data into eDiscovery systems. 5.4 introduces CloudCache for massive data transfers, provides flexible OS migration workflows, and enables group file sharing with managed workspaces.
Druva inSync Highlights:
Enhanced governance for litigation readiness
- Legal admin roles enable you to provide privileges and access for your legal team to manage legal holds and review custodian data on endpoints.
- Legal hold enables legal admins to initiate, release and manage legal holds on groups of custodians.
- Direct WebDAV access facilitates ingestion of held data into ediscovery software through a file system connector.
- Audit trails give you complete details on all activities pertaining to legal holds including policy management, account management, and data access.
CloudCache, on-site cache for turbocharged backup
- On-premise cache allows you to maximize your WAN bandwidth on backups, restores, device refreshes and legal holds by providing large data-set caching to and from the cloud.
- Configurable scheduling with bandwidth limits and cache size permits you to optimize your network traffic and provide LAN-like performance for end-users.
- Selective user mapping enables cache to be configured for specified groups of users as required, for example restores after OS Migrations, review of legal custodian data, and first time backups.
- Seamless deployment without disrupting system-service or end-user experience.
Flexible OS migration or device refresh for admin control or end-user self-service
- OS migration, device refresh with integrated mass deployment tools permit you to automatically migrate user data and settings to an existing device or a new device.
- Self-service options enables end-users to migrate data and settings at their convenience, with no IT involvement, saving time and effort.
- Wizard-based interface simplifies the migration and refresh process for your end-users via a step-by-step workflow.
Enterprise-ready file-sharing for IT-managed collaboration
- Managed workspaces allow you to create IT-managed folders for assignment to defined groups (finance, HR, marketing) and delegated owners as required for ownership changes.
- Share groups enable you to map AD groups, company departments, or project teams to groups in inSync for easy management of workspace members.
- Accelerated sync provides faster data transfers and ensures the most up-to-date files are on employees’ synced devices.
- Accessibility enhancements allow users to customize inSync share folder location and usability enhancements provide a more intuitive link sharing experience.
- Enhanced inSync mobile apps deliver faster performance and easier navigation for your end-users to access and share files on the go.