inSync 5.2 – Enterprise, Professional Editions
Date – May 15th 2013
inSync 5.2 redefines endpoint backup with several new features such as Persona Backup, Admin Audit Trails, Multi-threaded Restores, and Integrated Mass Deployment.
- Persona Backup makes it easier for administrators to manage OS migrations by automating the backup and restore of a user’s complete system and application settings.
- Outlook 2013 support extends inSync’s email backup feature.
Enhanced IT Visibility & Security
- Administrator audit trail provides a complete record of all administrator activities within inSync.
- Enhanced security for link sharing empowers users to share documents with view-only permissions.
- Integrated mass deployment eliminates the need for custom scripting while tighter AD integration allows mapping of AD entities to inSync profiles and periodic import of users.
- Support for Windows 8 phone devices extends BYOD enablement and IT control to a broader set of endpoints.
Enriched User Experience
- New end-user restore experience makes it easy for users to queue up multiple restores that can each run in parallel and in the background.
- Personalized end user experience adds custom branding information to inSync client and allows IT to customize email messages sent to end-users.
- Smarter definition of quota that is more intuitive for end-users.
- Greater control over shared folders allowing shared folders to be synced selectively to local devices.
Note: Persona Backup, Admin Audit Trails, and Integrated Mass Deployment are available with Enterprise Edition only.
Note: If you are an existing customer looking to upgrade to inSync 5.2, please contact Druva Support.
Questions? Send us an email: email@example.com.