Endpoint Backup Designed For Enterprises
Druva inSync is an award winning PC backup solution designed to offer industry’s best security and scalability, with unmatched storage/bandwidth savings. It’s built to be user friendly yet flexible for the most demanding enterprises. Integrated file-sharing, data loss prevention and rich data analytics redefine endpoint backup for enterprises.
In a recent report, Gartner rated “Druva” excellent for overall product viability. Druva inSync also scored the highest score in the report which compares 11 products against 12 capabilities and 2 use cases.
Simple, Non-Intrusive PC Backup
Unlike legacy backup solutions, inSync was designed from the ground up for endpoints.
- Automated deployment and management using a centralized web console
- Smart bandwidth & CPU throttling make sure it’s completely non-intrusive
- InSync offers simple step-by-step configuration, and can be deployed in under 20 minutes
Smarter Data Deduplication & WAN Optimization
inSync uses global source-based data deduplication to save “only a single copy” of content duplicated across users. Coupled with WAN Optimization it makes sure the backups are smaller, faster and non-intrusive.
- Up to 10X faster backups with over 90% reduction in bandwidth and storage.
- Smart bandwidth and CPU throttling to make backups completely non-intrusive
- Auto-resume of backups on network reconnects
Enterprise Mobility: Integrated File Sharing & Mobile Data Protection
inSync Cloud is industry first solution to combine backup, with secure file sharing and mobile data loss prevention. It offers multiple ways to access and collaborate on corporate data.
- Secure file-sharing allows users to share data with peers and access it from any device
- Administrators can manage and control data being accessed or shared from any device
- Administrators can block unauthorized access or securely wipe data stored in any device.
Scalable Solution with Flexible Deployment Options
inSync can be deployed both on premise and in the cloud, and allows administrators to instantly provision and manage all users globally from a single web console.
- Global, mass client deployment options saves time and effort to get started
- Multi-server deployment with single unified management console
- Integration with Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM and Casper (JAMF Software)
Enterprise Class Security
InSync offers advanced, multi-dimensional security features that ensure the highest security standards.
- Industry-first unique two-factor encryption management provides a highly secure cloud
- Encryption of data in transit (256-bit SSL) and in store (256-bit AES)
- ISAE 3000 and SAS-70 certifications