Druva inSync Secure File Sharing empowers IT with policy-based controls to govern how organizations collaborate both internally and externally. Meanwhile, end users enjoy the robust functionality and convenience associated consumer file-sharing solutions.
“The great thing about inSync Share is that it is as easy to use as other personal file sharing solutions, but it’s IT-managed.”
- CLEAResult, Druva customer
inSync delivers all the features and ease-of-use that users need, ensuring rapid adoption.
- Native folders, web sharing, and mobile sharing provide multiple ways to share
- Multi-device sync ensures anytime, anywhere, any device access to shared data
- Selective sync lets users choose which shared files and folders will sync to which devices
- External collaborators can edit and upload new versions of shared files using inSync Web
IT Control With Policy Management
Prevent exposure of proprietary corporate data to non-authorized individuals with granular policies to regulate all aspects of file-sharing.
- User and device-level permissions control who can share files internally and externally
- Storage policies let IT manage version retention and set quotas
- Mobile policies control access, offline viewing, and third-party app access to shared data
- Additional policies regulate external collaboration with password-protected links, link expiry, and view-only access
Visibility Into Sharing Activity
IT can see exactly how users share data as well as the location of all shared data.
- Audit trails provide an undeletable activity record for all users, including external collaborators
- Sharing reports provide detailed insights into sharing activity
- Federated search enables location of shared files globally across all users
Fully Integrated With Endpoint Backup
IT and end users benefit from a uniform experience, efficient storage, and ultimate control with global policies.
- Global policies increase IT efficiency
- Unified client increases productivity and reduces learning time
- Deduplication and smart resource throttling ensure efficient and effective data transfer