inSync’s integrated secure file sharing enables employees to easily sync files across devices and share files with each other while it empowers IT with visibility, control and security of shared corporate data.
Integrated seamlessly with inSync’s backup and DLP modules, inSync file sharing offers IT unified policy management for end-to-end data protection and governance. End users benefit from a unified client experience across all their endpoint data.
Never Worry About Security of Shared Data Again
Unlike consumer-grade file sharing solutions, inSync Share offers enterprise-grade security to all data shared within and outside your organization. Enterprise-grade security protects critical corporate data that ends up on any user-owned or external devices.
- Implement device-level permissions to restrict mobile sharing or to enable DLP on mobile devices that access corporate data
- Encryption of data in transit (256-bit SSL) and in store (256-bit AES) combined with a unique encryption key management ensure your shared data is most secure.
- Share document links that render in-browser and restrict downloads
Empower Users with Peer to Peer File Sharing
With inSync Share, users can invite collaborators to shared folders with view and edit permissions. Designed to work in users’ natural file system environment, inSync automatically syncs shared files between user devices.
- One-step invitation to collaborators by right clicking any folder and selecting users
- Drag and drop of files to the shared folder keeps files synced across users automatically
- Selectively sync shared folders to devices or simply view them on inSync web
- Share files with external collaborators using links, which expire automatically after a specified number of views, instead of sending email attachments
Benefit from Deep IT Policy Management
With inSync Share, IT can configure and manage user profiles to implement enterprise-level policies related to data security and compliance.
- Security policies include permissions to share files within and outside the organization, link expirations, ability to share on mobile devices, etc.
- Storage policies include retention of file versions and deletes, user quota, etc.
- Notification policies include end user alerts and desktop notifications
Get Deep Visibility into Shared Data
With inSync Share, IT gets the visibility into all sharing activities within the organization. Visibility is instrumental in understanding patterns and implementing the right policies to protect corporate data.
- Activity streams for all sharing activities including who, what, when and how.
- Sharing dashboard charts and widgets include summary, statistics, and profile-level activity.
- Reports on sharing to get detailed insights into sharing patterns and trends.
Enjoy the Synergies with Unified Backup & DLP
With inSync’s unified approach to endpoint backup, DLP and collaboration, you get huge efficiencies and savings in cost, time, and effort in your endpoint management.
- Centralized user and policy management across backup, DLP, and file sharing saves time and effort
- Data deduplication and WAN optimization works across backup and file sharing, saving significant bandwidth for all end users and storage requirements for IT
- A single client across backup, DLP and file sharing streamlines and unifies client experience.