#1 rated inSync is the leader in mobile data protection, delivering centralized visibility and control to meet enterprise data governance requirements. With a single dashboard for backup, availability, and governance, inSync provides a unified platform to easily create policies, monitor activity, manage legal holds, and provide data access for eDiscovery — all without impacting employee productivity.
Comprehensive Data Visibility
By centrally capturing mobile data and tamper-proof audit trails, inSync provides a 360-degree view for data governance.
- Federated search enables administrators to locate any file across all users and endpoints
- User activity streams reveal data usage and sharing patterns by providing a record of all data interactions
- Tamper-proof admin audit trails display all management activity such as adding users, allocating storage, and placing legal holds
Simplified eDiscovery Enablement
Our eDiscovery Partners
inSync is the first mobile data protection solution to provide IT and legal administrators a single dashboard for managing legal holds for eDiscovery.
- Federated access enables IT and legal teams to locate, view, and manage endpoint data without impacting custodians
- Built-in legal hold workflow facilitates the collection and preservation of relevant custodian data for legal teams
- Preservation occurs in-place, removing the need for intermediary storage, and without disrupting end user services
- Secure file system access enables ingestion into an eDiscovery platform directly from the inSync repository for further review by legal teams
Complete Control With Global Policies
inSync gives IT enterprise-wide control of data availability and governance with the ability to set centralized policies for backup, file sharing, and access across users and groups.
- BYOD settings let administrators manage data access and backup for personal devices to meet BYOD requirements
- Data privacy settings can prevent administrators from viewing the content of user data for privileged groups
- File sharing settings control internal and external sharing, link expiration, and view-only access
- Data backup, space allocation, and retention configurations aid in optimizing storage and data management
Advanced Data Insights
inSync’s simple, integrated dashboard and easily accessible, detailed reporting enables IT to monitor and analyze data usage to assess whether compliance guidelines are being met.
- Summary charts give administrators an immediate overview of data by file type and size
- Aggregate and individual user views provide multiple ways to monitor storage consumption
- Reports and alerts enable IT to easily monitor users, devices, files, versions, and modification dates
Try Industry’s Best Converged Data Protection
Access our suite of data center class availability and governance solutions for the mobile workforce.