As the #1 rated solution by leading analysts, inSync is the market leader in endpoint data governance, delivering the centralized visibility and control necessary for meeting today's enterprise governance requirements. With integrated data backup, access, restore, and sharing, inSync provides a unified platform to easily create policies, monitor activity, manage legal holds, and provide data access for eDiscovery — all without impacting employee productivity.
Comprehensive Data Visibility
By centrally capturing endpoint data and gathering complete audit trails of user interactions, inSync provides a 360-degree view for responding to governance needs.
- Federated search enables administrators to locate any file across all users and endpoints
- User activity streams reveal data usage and sharing patterns by providing a record of all data interactions
- Tamper-proof admin audit trails display all management activity such as adding users, allocating storage, and placing legal holds
Simplified eDiscovery Enablement
inSync is the first endpoint data governance platform to provide IT and legal administrators an easy-to-use console for managing legal holds on users’ data for the eDiscovery process.
- Federated access enables IT and legal teams to locate, view, and manage endpoint data without impacting custodians
- Built-in legal hold workflow facilitates the collection and preservation of relevant custodian data for legal teams
- Preservation occurs in-place, removing the need for intermediary storage, and without disrupting end user services
- Secure file system access enables ingestion into an eDiscovery platform directly from the inSync repository for further review by legal teams
Our eDiscovery Partners
Complete Control With Global Policies
inSync gives IT enterprise-wide control of data protection and governance with the ability to set centralized policies for backup, file sharing, and access across users and groups.
- BYOD settings let administrators manage data access and backup for personal devices to meet BYOD requirements
- Data privacy settings can prevent administrators from viewing the content of user data for privileged groups
- File sharing settings control internal and external sharing, link expiration, and view-only access
- Data backup, space allocation, and retention configurations aid in optimizing storage and data management
Advanced Data Insights
By providing a comprehensive and easy to review dashboard with quick access to detailed reporting, inSync enables IT to monitor and analyze data usage to assess whether compliance guidelines are being met.
- Summary charts give administrators an immediate overview of data by file type and size
- Aggregate and individual user views provide multiple ways to monitor storage consumption
- Reports and alerts enable IT to easily monitor users, devices, files, versions, and modification dates