Druva inSync is the industry’s first solution that combines user data across laptops, mobile and cloud applications (Office 365) to provide centralized visibility, full-text search and control to meet enterprise data governance needs. From a single, unified dashboard, IT can easily create data policies, automate compliance monitoring, administer legal holds and provide access for eDiscovery — all without impacting employee productivity.
Comprehensive Data Visibility
By centrally capturing data and tamper-proof audit trails, inSync provides a 360-degree view across endpoints and cloud applications for data governance.
- Consolidated data dashboard enables IT to manage policies, monitor and assess data risks and review audit trails to ensure compliance with regulations
- Federated, full-text search enables administrators to locate any file across all users, devices and storage locations for compliance and legal needs
- Tamper-proof audit trails provide a chronological view of data activities by users as well as all administrative activities such as adding users, altering policies and placing legal holds
Automated Compliance Management
inSync’s proactive compliance capabilities ensure enterprises stay ahead of potential data risks across end-user data sources to quickly take remediating action when needed.
- Automated monitoring searches across end-user data sources and alerts stakeholders of potential risks (e.g. PHI, PII, PCI)
- Preconfigured compliance templates provide pre-built and tested configurations for the most common data regulations to aid the organization in deploying effortlessly
- Customized search criteria enable the organization to develop company specific queries to find data with specific keywords or data patterns
Simplified eDiscovery Enablement
inSync is the first mobile and cloud application data protection solution to provide IT and legal administrators a single dashboard for managing legal holds for eDiscovery.
- Built-in legal hold workflow facilitates the collection and preservation of relevant custodian data for legal teams while maintaining employee productivity
- Preservation occurs in-place, removing the need for intermediary storage, and without disrupting end user services
- Legal admissibility ensures data collected is fingerprinted for authenticity and collected with extended metadata for meeting requirements outlined by the Department of Justice
- Secure file system access enables ingestion into an eDiscovery platform directly from the inSync repository for further review by legal teams
Our eDiscovery Partners
Complete Control With Global Policies
inSync gives IT enterprise-wide control of data availability and governance with the ability to set centralized policies for backup, file sharing, and access across users and groups.
- Data privacy settings can prevent administrators from viewing the content of user data for privileged groups or for addressing regional data privacy regulations
- BYOD settings let administrators manage data access and backup for personal devices to meet BYOD requirements
- Data backup, space allocation, and retention configurations aid in optimizing storage and data management
- File sharing settings control internal and external sharing, link expiration, and view-only access
Advanced Data Insights
inSync’s simple, integrated dashboard and easily accessible, detailed reporting enables IT to monitor and analyze data usage to assess whether compliance guidelines are being met.
- Summary charts give administrators an immediate overview of data by file type and size
- Aggregate and individual user views provide multiple ways to monitor storage consumption
- Reports and alerts enable IT to easily monitor users, devices, files, versions, and modification dates
Try Industry’s Best Converged Data Protection
Access our suite of data center class availability and governance solutions for the mobile workforce.